Chinese Musers Thread

Life must hate me

Nah,don't be..it's fine Stan..don't worry about it.:)

Yeh, the uncle's birthday is just one day ahead of his nephew,but little idiot @home?:eek:

Naww..I'm pretty sure Noel remembers Liam's birthday..and while it is true that there is more love now to that little child of his(which is natural I think)..Liam would always have his spot on Noel's heart..brotherly love:)

Off topic: what's the weather like in HK in late November going to the first week of December?

I‘m not sure.

Since GZ is near HK, I think it will still be a bit hot in HK during most of that time .

You can still wear short sleeve( 嘿嘿,STAN,我好像直接Chinglish了)

it's Liam's birthday 9/21. (37 years old now)

( i think this is what you guys r talking about...saw the 9-21 thingy..didn't really understand the words,hehe..and sorry I didn't want to sort of interrupt/ruin the convo:$)

you r so smart

u know 生日 means birthday

its great to have you join in our conversation

you're welcome any time;)

@Grace: that "little idiot" was what I referred to Noel, who spoke earlier on brown couch to Zane Lowe "(the children) they're little people...they're not little people, they're little idiots, is what the are..."

Well yea November to December...it still can be quite warm. A shirt + a jumper will do...

and *whispers* do you go on madferourkid?

@EE

诺埃尔大猫的生日是5月29……这是我认识的第几个双子座男人?= =

关于你说不明白的那句话,我的意思就是,我是很喜欢一直有这么一个乐队一直做着传统摇滚。外人看来也许觉得我艹这张张的曲风好像都一样哎,我每次会去仔细听觉得大部分曲子都还是能对我的胃口,能重新激发我对他们的热情。

大部分时间我并不认为他们是一成不变,一个乐队一成不变很容易听出来,无论你之前对他们有没有建立好感。歌词,编曲,拿捏音调,至少我是认为绿洲并没有太多的重蹈覆辙。除了诺叔在中期的几首acoustic是能听出来根本就是多分解了几个和弦/改几个词作出来的歌。

我会厌烦半粒米在Resistance里面一味地“毁灭啦拯救啦飞越啦自赎啦”,然而绿洲几个男人们的词,我从来没有厌倦过- -有多少人能做到词词贴近实情而又不永远是白水唠叨啊!

今天出去买东西回来在车上听这两个星期听了不下80遍的Better Man,主要还就是听最后面的那段instrument加段,你也听听吧,我觉得很mix feeling,变调也包含了这个乐队能表达的各种情绪,听着很感概。

you r so smart

u know 生日 means birthday

its great to have you join in our conversation

you're welcome any time;)

I'll try to remember that character as birthday..hehe.

Thanks Eileen!:)

@Grace: that "little idiot" was what I referred to Noel, who spoke earlier on brown couch to Zane Lowe "(the children) they're little people...they're not little people, they're little idiots, is what the are..."

Well yea November to December...it still can be quite warm. A shirt + a jumper will do...

and *whispers* do you go on madferourkid?

I see..I don't think I've seen that vid...hehe!

Quite warm..with a bit cold breeze I hope?Coz my friends are planning to go there..and they want me to be there too:chuckle::D

livejournal..is it?

I‘m not sure.

Since GZ is near HK, I think it will still be a bit hot in HK during most of that time .

You can still wear short sleeve( 嘿嘿,STAN,我好像直接Chinglish了)

Thanks for the info.So no sweaters or jackets in that case?(I would love to bring one still):D

@grace: That "little idiot" was what i referred to noel, who spoke earlier on brown couch to zane lowe "(the children) they're little people...they're not little people, they're little idiots, is what the are..."

well yea november to december...it still can be quite warm. A shirt + a jumper will do...

And *whispers* do you go on madferourkid?

@ee

诺埃尔大猫的生日是5月29……这是我认识的第几个双子座男人?= =

关于你说不明白的那句话,我的意思就是,我是很喜欢一直有这么一个乐队一直做着传统摇滚。外人看来也许觉得我艹这张张的曲风好像都一样哎,我每次会去仔细听觉得大部分曲子都还是能对我的胃口,能重新激发我对他们的热情。

大部分时间我并不认为他们是一成不变,一个乐队一成不变很容易听出来,无论你之前对他们有没有建立好感。歌词,编曲,拿捏音调,至少我是认为绿洲并没有太多的重蹈覆辙。除了诺叔在中期的几首acoustic是能听出来根本就是多分解了几个和弦/改几个词作出来的歌。

我会厌烦半粒米在resistance里面一味地“毁灭啦拯救啦飞越啦自赎啦”,然而绿洲几个男人们的词,我从来没有厌倦过- -有多少人能做到词词贴近实情而又不永远是白水唠叨啊!

今天出去买东西回来在车上听这两个星期听了不下80遍的better man,主要还就是听最后面的那段instrument加段,你也听听吧,我觉得很mix feeling,变调也包含了这个乐队能表达的各种情绪,听着很感概。

天啊,双子加处女,难怪合不来

我有亲身体验。。。

不过说来奇怪,我最喜欢的偶像张悬和matt是双子的= =

stan,老实说我觉得你已经中了oasis的毒很深了,我就不再跟你拗了

I'll try to remember that character as birthday..hehe.

Thanks Eileen!:)

I see..I don't think I've seen that vid...hehe!

Quite warm..with a bit cold breeze I hope?Coz my friends are planning to go there..and they want me to be there too:chuckle::D

livejournal..is it?

Thanks for the info.So no sweaters or jackets in that case?(I would love to bring one still):D

er, u'd better bring sweaters or jackets in case

if ur luggage is not very heavy

indeed sometimes the temperature will fall suddenly, but it's hard to forecast

er, u'd better bring sweaters or jackets in case

if ur luggage is not very heavy

indeed sometimes the temperature will fall suddenly, but it's hard to forecast

I always bring mine..I should tell my friends:DThanks Eileen:)

True..weather's so unpredictable. We had the heaviest rainfall last Saturday..after 40 years...-le sigh-

i heard it's the heaviest in 70 years? My sympathy goes to people there...

Are you doing alright in the city?

Was it 70 years..news here says 40..but then it doesn't matter...one of the worst definitely.I really feel sad for all the people affected..people at all walks of life..no homes..everything lost..even lives.Tragic really.

Yeh I'm alright thank you.Most of the cities were submerged into water..people in my are are fine now.

I hope our country would surpass this crisis...everyone is helping out one another in any way possible.Two more storms up ahead..coming in two days and we haven't fully recovered.I hope it would not be the same as the last one.We should've learned our lessons by now ...be more prepared and lots of prayers..we need that.

Was it 70 years..news here says 40..but then it doesn't matter...one of the worst definitely.I really feel sad for all the people affected..people at all walks of life..no homes..everything lost..even lives.Tragic really.

Yeh I'm alright thank you.Most of the cities were submerged into water..people in my are are fine now.

I hope our country would surpass this crisis...everyone is helping out one another in any way possible.Two more storms up ahead..coming in two days and we haven't fully recovered.I hope it would not be the same as the last one.We should've learned our lessons by now ...be more prepared and lots of prayers..we need that.

two more storms???!!! what on the green earth is happening to the climate:rolleyes:

or i'm just not aware of the fact that end of summer you should be having theses lots of weather...:$

two more storms???!!! what on the green earth is happening to the climate:rolleyes:

or i'm just not aware of the fact that end of summer you should be having theses lots of weather...:$

Yeh two more.Climate change maybe...nature knows how to take vengeance perhaps.

Summer ended bout last week of May for us..it's rainy season now...this country had battled up with typhoons over the years...but that last one..the amount of rainfall was just too much..add up the strong winds...:( Seen on the news that it's causing some damage to Vietnam and Cambodia too...:(:(:(

(so far..it's been sunny all day...and the night is calm)Hopefully,this kind of weather would continue...(there r still areas that r flooded...lots of things to do for people and their areas affected)

Yeh two more.Climate change maybe...nature knows how to take vengeance perhaps.

Summer ended bout last week of May for us..it's rainy season now...this country had battled up with typhoons over the years...but that last one..the amount of rainfall was just too much..add up the strong winds...:( Seen on the news that it's causing some damage to Vietnam and Cambodia too...:(:(:(

(so far..it's been sunny all day...and the night is calm)Hopefully,this kind of weather would continue...(there r still areas that r flooded...lots of things to do for people and their areas affected)

i feel really sad to hear that :(

hope everything will be alright soon

Archived