Chinese Musers Thread

Life must hate me

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Let's put another story in this thread, prop. it has some flaws, but that's why'I'm still studying :LOL:

我哥哥住澳大利亚.

我哥哥住澳大利亚.

澳大利亚离菏兰很远.

澳大利亚和菏兰区别很大.

比如澳大利亚天气比菏兰天气好很好.

澳大利亚天气熱干燥菏兰天气冷和多雨.

我去过我哥哥家一个次.

他家很好看,不过在半小时车到一个城市.

这个别城市叫”Mudgee”

从“Sydney “ 到 “Mudgee”去处有碍一小时坐飞机.

”Mudgee” 意思”一个巢在上”.

巢是鸟出生的地方.

你们听得懂吗?

Let's put another story in this thread, prop. it has some flaws, but that's why'I'm still studying :LOL:

;) good job, martin!

you are really making progress!

keep on~

i get what you wanted to say

but indeed there are some words and expression that we dont use in that way

I re-write the paragraph.

我哥哥住 在 (u missed “在”)澳大利亚.

澳大利亚离菏-(is “荷”) 兰很远.

澳大利亚和菏兰区别很大.

比如澳大利亚的天气比菏兰天气好很好-( should be “多” ).

澳大利亚天气熱,干燥 。而 菏兰天气冷,多雨。

我去过我哥哥家一次.

他家很好看,不过要开半小时的车到一个城市. 这个城市叫”Mudgee”

从“Sydney “ 到 “Mudgee”要坐一小时的飞机.

”Mudgee” 意思 是 (missed “是”) ”一个巢在上”.

巢是鸟出生的地方.

你们听得懂吗? (you should type "看"。coz "听"=listen or hear,“看”=read 。)

well, what kind of Chinese Character Typing Software (文字输入法,sorry I dont know the correct translation :p) do you use?

well done Martin!:)

if you can pronunce correctly,then there's this software you can use to help you type(I just installed one in my host familiy's computers,both:D)

http://dl.google.com/pinyin/GooglePinyinInstaller.exe

it's google pinyin software,install it,when you're in pinyin mode and if you want to use English again,just press shift.

另外

EE快成了Martin的专职老师了:D

;) good job, martin!

you are really making progress!

keep on~

i get what you wanted to say

but indeed there are some words and expression that we dont use in that way

I re-write the paragraph.

我哥哥住 在 (u missed “在”)澳大利亚.

澳大利亚离菏-(is “荷”) 兰很远.

澳大利亚和菏兰区别很大.

比如澳大利亚的天气比菏兰天气好很好-( should be “多” ).

澳大利亚天气熱,干燥 。而 菏兰天气冷,多雨。

我去过我哥哥家一次.

他家很好看,不过要开半小时的车到一个城市. 这个城市叫”Mudgee”

从“Sydney “ 到 “Mudgee”要坐一小时的飞机.

”Mudgee” 意思 是 (missed “是”) ”一个巢在上”.

巢是鸟出生的地方.

你们听得懂吗? (you should type "看"。coz "听"=listen or hear,“看”=read 。)

well, what kind of Chinese Character Typing Software (文字输入法,sorry I dont know the correct translation :p) do you use?

Tnx :happy: I also found out I should use 的 more often. :) What you say about 听 and 看 is true, but i got away with it since I had to read it out loud :LOL:

I don't understand your question about the Chinese Character Typing Software, I write my chinese the only way I know how (without using a tablet that is), I use the windows to translate pinjin in characters.

well done Martin!:)

if you can pronunce correctly,then there's this software you can use to help you type(I just installed one in my host familiy's computers,both:D)

http://dl.google.com/pinyin/GooglePinyinInstaller.exe

it's google pinyin software,install it,when you're in pinyin mode and if you want to use English again,just press shift.

另外

EE快成了Martin的专职老师了:D

Lol, do you mean pronounce? Pronounciation is the most difficult, I'm not good at it.

Lol, do you mean pronounce? Pronounciation is the most difficult, I'm not good at it.

oh that,i thought pronunciation is the only thing associated with English letters...helps you pronounce Chinese words,not really helping the comprehension tho.:p

kids in my house can easily talk Chinese when I'm typing Pinyin on my laptop when chatting,they can talk,havent got a clue what my speech meant lol

Tnx :happy: I also found out I should use 的 more often. :) What you say about 听 and 看 is true, but i got away with it since I had to read it out loud :LOL:

I don't understand your question about the Chinese Character Typing Software, I write my chinese the only way I know how (without using a tablet that is), I use the windows to translate pinjin in characters.

:$ I don't remember the reason why i wanted to know what kind of Chinese Character Typing Software you are using...

oh that,i thought pronunciation is the only thing associated with English letters...helps you pronounce Chinese words,not really helping the comprehension tho.:p

kids in my house can easily talk Chinese when I'm typing Pinyin on my laptop when chatting,they can talk,havent got a clue what my speech meant lol

But pronouncing the right tones is a whole other thing. And I think words like "出租汽车" are tongtwisters as well ;)

I know what pinyin is, but I didn't understand what the pinyin Stan typed meant. :p

do u mean this sentence :"王晓申童鞋是谁?" ?

translation is : "who is Wang xiaoshen ? "

actually 童鞋 is net language

and 童鞋=同学, meaning "classmate".

童鞋[tongxie] pronounce like 同学[tongxue]

but its against the Chinese language rules

its like new creation of words due to the growing of internet chatting

well , in fact I'm not good at this...

lets wait for the correct answer from the Mz Stan, the teacher :p

Stan , 你快出现啊。我蹩脚的英语不行了........:(

Archived