Chinese Musers Thread

Life must hate me

oh i see two weeks..well if its taken longer then maybe its from the UK..but I dunno:unsure:

yay..coolies if HMV has got loads:eyebrows:

woohoo..all special edition ones:happy: Thanks Stan:happy:

yea well,are you gonna come over here?

i heard Portuguese have the last chance of seeing Muse live this year,they claimed that they wont do more shows afterwards cos they'll be recording new album and it's coming out in mid 2009:D

i'd really love to know they fail to book the show here in China and think about coming here next year.

cos then i can see them!*gets chased and fruit-throwing-at by thousands of mad Chinese fans*

i heard Portuguese have the last chance of seeing Muse live this year,they claimed that they wont do more shows afterwards cos they'll be recording new album and it's coming out in mid 2009:D

i'd really love to know they fail to book the show here in China and think about coming here next year.

cos then i can see them!*gets chased and fruit-throwing-at by thousands of mad Chinese fans*

How do you know that sort of things?

(And I don't really care much if they come to China, but only if they come to Hong Kong, hehe.)

How do you know that sort of things?

(And I don't really care much if they come to China, but only if they come to Hong Kong, hehe.)

well,they're on the way of making a new album

so i kinda had an idea in my head if they're not gonna appear in mainland it's not likely they'll appear in Hong Kong.

I want to...(but my uncle is kinda restricting me to go :indiff: coz he said I've been there and I'm like :erm: ) But I need a break from work anyway ....

Yeah I think they've added few more dates besides the VFest... (not sure if its Portuguese fans)Lucky for them! Ye..new album is underway..should be good!

Thats weird..failed to book it...or maybe it just came out of Matt's mouth that they want to go tour China...but who knows:unsure:

If they go..I'd love to see them in China...:eyebrows:

(*fruit throwing*:confused::$)

I want to...(but my uncle is kinda restricting me to go :indiff: coz he said I've been there and I'm like :erm: ) But I need a break from work anyway ....

Yeah I think they've added few more dates besides the VFest... (not sure if its Portuguese fans)Lucky for them! Ye..new album is underway..should be good!

Thats weird..failed to book it...or maybe it just came out of Matt's mouth that they want to go tour China...but who knows:unsure:

If they go..I'd love to see them in China...:eyebrows:

(*fruit throwing*:confused::$)

nah it's my assumption only,after i saw news in here saying Portuguese can get a last view of their liveshow this year.so i think last one last one...plz fail to book shows here!...i really dont want to miss the 1st time ever they play in mainland!...*gets serious punch*

nah it's my assumption only,after i saw news in here saying Portuguese can get a last view of their liveshow this year.so i think last one last one...plz fail to book shows here!...i really dont want to miss the 1st time ever they play in mainland!...*gets serious punch*

oh i see;)

would you not be available IF EVER they play in China round Oct or Nov or within this year?

I went to THE shop again today and they are selling Absolution DVD for $230 and BH&R tour edition for $160 (which they used to sell at 99-110:mad:). Should I buy them soon (stock might runs out) or wait till summer sale, which is probably 2 months later, comes? Last year, they sold all Muse albums for nearly half price in summer sale.... :erm:

maybe if they come before October or something...and you can go? :happy: (fantasy)

I went to THE shop again today and they are selling Absolution DVD for $230 and BH&R tour edition for $160 (which they used to sell at 99-110:mad:). Should I buy them soon (stock might runs out) or wait till summer sale, which is probably 2 months later, comes? Last year, they sold all Muse albums for nearly half price in summer sale.... :erm:

woo nonononoNO!

it's still cheaper here

i mean it's cheaper here in HK HMV

i saw them days ago and BHAR SP ED was still like...150 or 169 HKDs...

yes but it was 110 two weeks ago :(

and 99 in the few months after it was released....... i have waited for 8 months for the summer sale do I really have to give up now? well although i only saw one left in the shop in tst, but maybe they still have some in stock? :confused: (i should've bought them earlier..argh!)

http://s265.photobucket.com/albums/ii223/gig_2008/Duran%20Duran%202008/

same day as Muse did RAH show

damn it fat new riffs and playing on organ!!:eek:

Nice pics Stan:D How close or how far were you from the stage?

http://s265.photobucket.com/albums/ii223/gig_2008/Duran%20Duran%202008/?action=view&current=DSC_0488.jpg

(This was sort of like a Matt B pose:p:stunned::LOL: )

yeh...new riffs and organ :stunned:

thnx mate

that gig wasnt all full cos some of ppl quitted when raining lolz

they missed the greater part!Simon Le Bon sure hottts <33

i got asked by that question many times,my English name originally was from my school mates they think i speak good English and yea i can rap a bit so they call me Stan.

actually all ppl i know dont feel any trouble calling me Stan though that's a name for boys...

nothing we didnt already know, but yet another hint...

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=53539

yea i'm tryna get infos from some venue managers in Beijing,no one's heard the plan yet.

some friends of mine reminded me last year saying there's a done contract of bring Muse here in mainland for a gig,suppose to sell 5000 tickets only,and it was the most believable rumor i heard last year.

I'll be sure to make a huge banner and ask my forum friends to hang it on first line fence:cool:

:eek: ...Niu B...

你自己的拿到手没?

大变态cdwow还没寄给我!

老子快欲哭无泪了

其实我发现在香港hmv卖得还是made in hongkong的,看碟子内部就知道了

我本来想,好在没cancel掉cdwow的order

结果还不给我送来

老子#$%#$^@^&%^@#$#%@$@%#$*&@

Archived