About regular album (I hope MUSE members to read this!!)

Map of Matt

I had something to tell MUSE, but I didn't know how to :-(((

However I finally came up with an idea - HERE!

I hope musers would enjoy this post, too.

If there is anything wrong with my post, LMK by comments!

(Not aggressively, plz ;-))

Hello, MUSE!

I’m from Korea and also a freaking big fan of you guys.

I heard one news that Muse might not release regular album!

You said, In these days, many people don’t listen to all songs of studio album.

Maybe it can be truth. But in case of Music lovers, they still love studio album than any other format of releasing the song.

I’m 16 years old! I was born in 1999, with Showbiz. lol

But I love to buy full-album. I think I have almost 100 albums..

Um. Lets cut to chase.

In Korea, Korean artists suffer from the same problem of yours. and they found one way between hard rock fans and public. I’m going to explain this and hope It would be helpful to you guys.

Artists make their full album just like they done it before. make songs, album cover, and fix the track order.

When the album is completed, the difference is that artists divide the album for 3~4 parts in sub-title, different album cover and release them once a month. (on online) and when all songs are opened to public, the one thing you have to do is releasing the full album as you had already made.

I believe one regular album is the one work of art. It contains feelings during the certain period when artist made songs. It is like a diary of musicians. It reflects certain moment of band. Songs make their own image not only with its own lyrics and melody but also with the way they are arranged with other songs and cover art. If Falling Down had been included in OOS, my feelings (also your feelings) with that song would be different from now. I love muse’s 7 fine arts consisted of many songs. I hope to see MUSE’s 8th work of art!!

Of course, each song is cool, but when songs gather in the one pice of art, named album, It would be fuucking coooooool—

I’m sham on my poor english…

but I’m expecting you to care (this post)!

…that I have finally seen the light…@@

Thanks!

ps. I’m going to go to the Montreal just to see MUSE!!!

See you soon ;-)

I feel you deserve a response :p yes, albums are better when considered complete works, especially a band like Muse. For example, Map of the Problematique is a far better song than Feeling Good - but I wouldn't consider changing the ordering on my iPod to remove Feeling Good from OOS & replace it with MotP.

Each Muse album means something different to me, with most of them being the soundtracks to certain parts of my life (e.g BH&R was the soundtrack to my 6th form days), wouldn't quite be the same if the songs were released as individual works/collections of 3/4 track EPs, even though the actual musical content would be no different.

I had something to tell MUSE, but I didn't know how to :-(((

However I finally came up with an idea - HERE!

I hope musers would enjoy this post, too.

If there is anything wrong with my post, LMK by comments!

(Not aggressively, plz ;-))

Hello, MUSE!

I’m from Korea and also a freaking big fan of you guys.

I heard one news that Muse might not release regular album!

You said, In these days, many people don’t listen to all songs of studio album.

Maybe it can be truth. But in case of Music lovers, they still love studio album than any other format of releasing the song.

I’m 16 years old! I was born in 1999, with Showbiz. lol

But I love to buy full-album. I think I have almost 100 albums..

Um. Lets cut to chase.

In Korea, Korean artists suffer from the same problem of yours. and they found one way between hard rock fans and public. I’m going to explain this and hope It would be helpful to you guys.

Artists make their full album just like they done it before. make songs, album cover, and fix the track order.

When the album is completed, the difference is that artists divide the album for 3~4 parts in sub-title, different album cover and release them once a month. (on online) and when all songs are opened to public, the one thing you have to do is releasing the full album as you had already made.

I believe one regular album is the one work of art. It contains feelings during the certain period when artist made songs. It is like a diary of musicians. It reflects certain moment of band. Songs make their own image not only with its own lyrics and melody but also with the way they are arranged with other songs and cover art. If Falling Down had been included in OOS, my feelings (also your feelings) with that song would be different from now. I love muse’s 7 fine arts consisted of many songs. I hope to see MUSE’s 8th work of art!!

Of course, each song is cool, but when songs gather in the one pice of art, named album, It would be fuucking coooooool—

I’m sham on my poor english…

but I’m expecting you to care (this post)!

…that I have finally seen the light…@@

Thanks!

ps. I’m going to go to the Montreal just to see MUSE!!!

See you soon ;-)

Are you in North Korea or South Korea?