2016.01.25 - TD Garden, Boston, MA, USA

halo eighteen

Yup, I'm one of those people unable to attend the show because of the snowstorm - was supposed to be en route to Boston right now, however my flights were cancelled. :(

Sure, this was a calculated risk on my part (and yes, I did purchase travel insurance), but still... Perhaps the band's management might wish to reconsider the wisdom of scheduling a major tour in the US Northeast/Mid-Atlantic IN JANUARY. (In fact, this would be true for the entire northern tier of the US.)

And because my cancellation only occurred in the last couple of hours, and the ticketing agency won't reopen until tomorrow (the day of the show), it looks like my very prime seated ticket will go completely to waste.

Not too happy right now, needless to say. :mad:

That's terrible. I don't know where you are located but I have three General Admission for DC that I bought in the pre-sale thinking I had purchased Boston tickets. I only realized they were for DC last week. I'm in Boston though and cannot go to DC so I'm looking to sell them for face value of course. Let me know if you want .

Yup, I'm one of those people unable to attend the show because of the snowstorm - was supposed to be en route to Boston right now, however my flights were cancelled. :(

Sure, this was a calculated risk on my part (and yes, I did purchase travel insurance), but still... Perhaps the band's management might wish to reconsider the wisdom of scheduling a major tour in the US Northeast/Mid-Atlantic IN JANUARY. (In fact, this would be true for the entire northern tier of the US.)

And because my cancellation only occurred in the last couple of hours, and the ticketing agency won't reopen until tomorrow (the day of the show), it looks like my very prime seated ticket will go completely to waste.

Not too happy right now, needless to say. :mad:

I'm so sorry! I live in the UK and, in England and Wales at least, we rarely get heavy snow in winter and distances are so small people don't need to fly. It would make more sense if they came here in Jan/Feb and toured the USA from April.

How does the wristband thing work?

I'm thinking of getting there at 5pm, before will call tickets can be picked up. Hopefully the line won't be too long then...

It secures your place in line, they line everyone up for GA in sequential order. They start lining up at 5pm, and there is already over 50 wristbands given out. I'm 46 in line, which still isn't too bad.

It secures your place in line, they line everyone up for GA in sequential order. They start lining up at 5pm, and there is already over 50 wristbands given out. I'm 46 in line, which still isn't too bad.

Thanks and congrats! I'll go get my wristband in a bit. :D

I'm confused about the whole wristband/will call process. Can someone explain?

My understanding is between now and 5 I can go get a wristband, which holds my party's spot in line. Where is the security guard you guys are mentioning? I'm familiar with the TD Garden but I've never seen a concert there.

If the line starts at 5, does that mean for GA if I have a wristband I just need to get in before 6:30?

Does anyone know what time they will be going on tonight? No interest in seeing the Renegade dudes.

Was a 7:30 start in Montreal and Renegade dudes came out exactly at that time and played approx 40 minutes and Muse went on about 8:50pm. Same scenario for Quebec but was a 8pm start so add 30 minutes to above equation.

Did not like them at all in Montreal and expected to loath them more in Quebec but they were definitely better there; better sound, bigger crowd which helped their performance. Still not going to buy a Jeep anytime soon.

I'm confused about the whole wristband/will call process. Can someone explain?

My understanding is between now and 5 I can go get a wristband, which holds my party's spot in line. Where is the security guard you guys are mentioning? I'm familiar with the TD Garden but I've never seen a concert there.

If the line starts at 5, does that mean for GA if I have a wristband I just need to get in before 6:30?

They are hanging out in the second North Station entrance near the ticket booths. Basically, they start lining up outside at 5 according to your wristband number. So yes, I'd just be here before 630.