Presale Code for LA -- I NEED HELP

mmellano

I re-set because it wouldn't let me log-in with my Facebook - I even sent emails to the help desk.

Please don't judge :(

You reset your password? That wouldn't affect your presale code. If you set up a new account today, which it appears that you did, then you won't be getting a presale code as you missed the deadline.

Why not just reset the password on your previous account, and then log in. Your presale code will be right there.

@dawno

thanks for the note.

I used to always log in with my Facebook so I tried logging in several times and it wouldn't allow me -- I sent two notes to admin.

Then I kept getting a message saying "a user with this username already exist" so I chose a new username/pass and hence this freakin account that is brand new now. I don't know where I messed up.

I keep looking in my email for the old log/in activation email and cannot find anything.

if you can think of anything please let me know

Thanks

@dawno

thanks for the note.

I used to always log in with my Facebook so I tried logging in several times and it wouldn't allow me -- I sent two notes to admin.

Then I kept getting a message saying "a user with this username already exist" so I chose a new username/pass and hence this freakin account that is brand new now. I don't know where I messed up.

I keep looking in my email for the old log/in activation email and cannot find anything.

if you can think of anything please let me know

Thanks

OK, all you need to reset your pw is the email address that you signed up with. If you can't remember which address that is, try the one associated with your facebook acct.

If that fails, try emailing help@muse.mu and explain your issue. Let them know your previous user name and they should be able to tell you what email address is associated with your account.

If you can't remember your username, try searching the forums to see if you can find a thread that you posted in.

Good luck.

Hi there,

I hope this is okay for me to post here. I swore I used to be a member here. I recall registering after seeing them at their last tour. Anyways, when I heard about the Mayan show, I tried to log in and it didn't work anymore. Weird. So I re-registered.

So here is my question. I am looking for just 1 ticket. Anyone here who is participating can pick one up for me? I'll definitely try on Wed but will feel MUCH better if I can secure one tomorrow.

Thank you!

Oh no! I went to get my pre-sale code for Webster Hall but forgot my password and when I went to reset it it said my e-mail address wasn't found in the members list! Does anyone know if there's any way to find out the e-mail address listed on an account? I have a bunch of e-mail addresses, each that I use for specific different things, but I haven't been on here for probably close to a year because I was teaching abroad in Sri Lanka, and the address I thought I used wasn't right and I can't find which address is the right one I used. If anyone knows how to retrieve an e-mail address on an account and can help me out, please let me know. I would be sooooooooo appreciative!

You can also e-mail me directly at

Thank you so much for any help you can offer!

Jen

Edited by L.
removed contact details