They're selling like hotcakes, so I need to get them ASAP. Haha. Although I am borrowing money like crazy. I usually hate borrowing money from others, but this is Incubus in Manila we're talking about. :D

bakit kasi araneta >_> mahal tuloy. pero sa bagay. 4 years na nakalipas magmula nung 3k ang isang vip ticket.

Are you planning to fly here to see them?

I'll inform you when the tickets are on sale. I'll see them too but maybe not the expensive tix.

Maybe. dont wanna jinx it. ;)

thanks for the link! but it seems that i can't buy the tickets on line, can only reserve 'em. wow, tickets are selling like hot cakes..

It annoys me how most of the good seats will most likely go to kids who only know "Are You In?" and "Drive". I knew having the Araneta Coliseum as its venue would have its huge, pocket-burning cons.

Most likely the best seats will go to fanboys and fangirls who think the only lyrics to all of Incubus' songs are "OMFG BRANDON BOOOOYD HAVE MY BABIES PLZZZZZZ".

Hahaha sorry I'm being bitter.

True to that:indiff:

weeee my sis finally agreed to lend me money. :LOL: i hope they don't run out by wednesday, though, since i can only buy starting that day. hopefully i can still get vip tix. i'll wear the same shoes i wore during the '04 concert. :D

You are scaring me, I'll just gonna get an Upper Box A but what if I ran out of seat..oh noez I'll be on GA?:stunned:

I might get mine last week of this month. I'm holding my spare money for the MCR gig just in case they sell some merch here or LOTMS.

Yeah, especially since it's quite difficult to recover from a post-concert hangover. :eyebrows:

My best bet, drink loads of energy booster :LOL: Get drunk with it.

The VIP tix are sold out, but that includes the unclaimed reserved tickets. T_T ridiculous. i greatly underestimated the depth of the pockets of Filipinos. :p my friends and i reserved some tickets but we're not sure if we'll be able to claim them tomorrow. reserve na lang siguro ng reserve. hahahaha. i wont settle for GA! :O

Haha, thanks to my course, I've developed the ability to stay awake for more than 36 hours straight...with the help of a few cups of coffee and sweets, 'course. :LOL:

try our technique. everytime na nageexpire yung reservation (24hrs lang kasi) namin nirerenew namin after. my friend and i just take turns. haha.

i reaaaaally reaaaaaaaaally hope the vip tickets don't run out by wednesday! come on please let it be an early birthday present. heehee.

no, not really. i reserved with my name twice, then used two other people's names. wooo i'm getting our tickets tomorrow. you can also call them at 911-5555.

The Maroon 5 tickets are ridiculously expensive! You can buy 2 VIP Incubus tix w/ one M5 VIP ticket. It doesn't fit, because Incubus >>>> M5.

baka kasi masmababa yung demand for the product, kaya tumataas yung price? haha economics shet.

Poor Maroon 5 fans! look at the ticket prices for their March 5 concert. (uy astig, maroon 5, march 5, parehong m5. haha lalang)

Patron VIP (101, 103, 1st 20 rows) (Reserved Seating) 10500

Patron (Reserved Seating) 7875

Lower Box (Reserved Seating) 5250

Upper Box A (Reserved Seating) 3938

Upper Box B (Free Seating) 2625

Gen. Admission (Free Seating) 1575

even if it was a muse concert, i wouldn't pay 10k to see them siguro 5 k lang.

Alright, I'll reserve a ticket until I get my money.

Hahaha poor M5 fans.

Edit: btw, I finally met Francis Brew today, he's one cool bloke and small. :LOL: I'm taller than him. He's wearing a Muse shirt! :stunned:

Seen him at HongKong looking at the merchandises on the Muse gig:D

He got to interview Chris last time at Singapore:happy:

Oh so that's why he has a pic with Chris! Cris (allsoarty) is mad at him atm. :D:D I think you know why.

Yeah...that's why.If you have Burn magazine...the March-April 2007 issue of it,the interview of Francis with Chris is on there:D

Cris is mad at who?:confused::LOL: