Can I shout?

Bloody hell MCR is coming to MANILA!!!!!!!

:D:D:D

i see someone is very excited! :LOL:

I know but its kinda funny... I remembered the 50 Cent gig at Reading, someone threw a sink and those folding chairs :LOL:

like a real sink?? lol.. i would throw a toilet seat to ask 50 cent to gerrrr oofff the stage! :p

I just listened to Absolution (some tracks, at least) for the first time in a month, and I realized how much I missed listening to Muse. I tried Radiohead, Jeff Buckley, Rachael Yamagata, Sigur Ros and Gagong Rapper (YA RLY) to expand my musical horizons, but I always come back to Muse. haha

okay i'll stop rambling now :p

Same for me :LOL:

It was like a month or two since I really listened to a Muse track whole heartedly... Listening to Smashing Pumpkins, Radiohead, Urbandub, Radioactive Sago Project and Daft Punk for a change but one day this December I heard Take A Bow on NU 107 and realized what I missed :happy:

For 2008: More Cheers, Happiness and Muse in Hundred Islands writing and recording in self exile for only 7k every 2 nights :LOL: The last is a joke but a private island to yourself would be nice sometimes... I'm looking forward to summer already[even if I'll just be staying in the city for most of the time :LOL:]

I just listened to Absolution (some tracks, at least) for the first time in a month, and I realized how much I missed listening to Muse. I tried Radiohead, Jeff Buckley, Rachael Yamagata, Sigur Ros and Gagong Rapper (YA RLY) to expand my musical horizons, but I always come back to Muse. haha

okay i'll stop rambling now :p

i know! i thought that i was over muse a few weeks back and was really into incubus. then the unintended vid made go mental about muse all over again! sorry, just came to wish everyone a Happy New Year! The future looks very promising for us SEA musers! :happy:

ehem...what's funny? :D

I'm going to see them.

Happy New Year!

Because I can feel there presence here :LOL: Only one shot is used in all the adds though hahaha

Maroon 5 will play here on my birthday while Incubus 4 days later :LOL: I might go to the latter :happy:

Because I can feel there presence here :LOL: Only one shot is used in all the adds though hahaha

Maroon 5 will play here on my birthday while Incubus 4 days later :LOL: I might go to the latter :happy:

True..Warner isn't creative at all..that poster was too old. :mad:

I don't like Maroon 5..I find them a bit ghey. No offense meant. I might see Incubus.

True..Warner isn't creative at all..that poster was too old. :mad:

I don't like Maroon 5..I find them a bit ghey. No offense meant. I might see Incubus.

Thats why Im not going :D hahaha

Not sure with Incubus though... exams week :stunned:

On a side note, Ruben won PBB :$:LOL:

*so did Chris* :D

Thats why Im not going :D hahaha

Not sure with Incubus though... exams week :stunned:

Haha, the last Incubus concert happened during the last day of my final exams back in 2nd year high school. It was my Biology exam and I had to dissect and debone two frogs the day before without getting any sleep. Going to the concert was veeeeeeeery cathartic. :LOL: Anyway, good luck with your exams on March. My 18th birthday falls on finals week in April, I think. Boo to the trimestral system.