oops second post;)

don't worry this is another topic

NOOOOO! why not have it here instead!

you see guys, i currently have a few Australian neighbors:)

the bad thing is there going back to Australia tomorrow:stunned:

what's friggin' worse is MUSE is going to have a concert there in Perth, exactly the place where this guys are from:mad:

then What's even worse is they don't know anything about muse!!!! arghaggaghagahgahgghhh!!:'(

hehe just wanted to tell you guys of what I'm feeling that the Philippines is kinda:rolleyes: being ignored...

So... Its November 4

Bangkok in 28, a Wednesday :stunned:

Hope they do that Eastwood gig or the Metrowalk :LOL:

Hey, Feitan. How much is a ticket from Manila to Bangkok :)

EDIT: after going to musewiki... I guess, its the first and last gig of SEA for 07 :( Hopefully Jan 08 :D

OT:

Hey, Feitan...Ate Ja, I remember you from high school. Ako yung friend ni Angelli, si Aly, palagi kaming magkasama, and you used to talk to us a lot about...er, body modification. :p Yeah, that was you. :D Taga-art club din ako dati. haha. I don't know if you still remember me/us, though.

Hi guys. Glad to find a thread here for Filipinos! I just heard that Muse is going to Thailand to do a concert on Nov. 28. I'll try to take a vacation leave (hehe, sana maawa bossings ko!) and watch the concert. Are there other people here who will go?

Welcome to the board (yeah yeah yeah, I know it's a bit late):D

I feel sad with that news, feels like I'm going to die soon. :( Muse please come to Manila as well.

Lol, apparently not reading recent posts, pero if you're at work, its understandable.

Ako nga, I'm living in Thailand right now, pero really really really want to go watch Muse.

miele: Puntang innuh is a garbled version of a filipino expression XD it roughly means "Mother whore" or "Motherfucker" or something like that. Its no different to me than saying fuck or shit not directed to anyone seriously.

Are you coming then? You're so lucky that you currently live there.

I need the board confirmation from Muse if the Thailand gig is true.....:'

I need to see Muse againnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!

Suffering from PMS lately? Ingat ka when you get to see them again, double PMS na yan. :D

oops second post

you see guys, i currently have a few Australian neighbors

what's friggin' worse is MUSE is going to have a concert there in Perth, exactly the place where this guys are from

then What's even worse is they don't know anything about muse!!!! arghaggaghagahgahgghhh!!

hehe just wanted to tell you guys of what I'm feeling that the Philippines is kinda being ignored...

I so agree with you on that. Kawawa tayo grabe, puro na lang pop ang nagpupunta dito at matatandang singers :(

Pardon me for being so lonely today, I feel devastated, heart broken and depressed with this Muse concert. :'(

So... Its November 4

Bangkok in 28, a Wednesday :stunned:

Hope they do that Eastwood gig or the Metrowalk

Hey, Feitan. How much is a ticket from Manila to Bangkok :)

EDIT: after going to musewiki... I guess, its the first and last gig of SEA for 07 :( Hopefully Jan 08 :D

I think you're right but I'm hoping too that they'll go here on 08'.

miele: Puntang innuh is a garbled version of a filipino expression XD it roughly means "Mother whore" or "Motherfucker" or something like that. Its no different to me than saying fuck or shit not directed to anyone seriously. :p

Cool, learning Tagalog swear words, I love it! :D

Other than Feitan and Achi (right?), anyone else joining us malaysians in Bangkok? Trying to plan a meetup thingy, should be cool. :happy:

Illuminatist, sorry that's it's not going well for you....

Other than Feitan and Achi (right?), anyone else joining us malaysians in Bangkok? Trying to plan a meetup thingy, should be cool. :happy:

It's okay Miele, think I can cope up with this after the concert date :( Don't mind me.

:stunned:

:(

:'(

Ahhhh.... I'll get over it :happy: I think I already had :LOL:

I'll try to get the HAARP thing somehow... to enjoi and brag to a person whom I gave the Absolution DVD and watched it only once :p:LOL: jk ;)

LOL at learning Tagalog swear words :LOL:

Probably not :(

Beyonce is so mainstream its not funny.

Muse is playing in a place of 6,000 capacity here and theres still about 3,000 tickets left as of yesterday.

:LOL::LOL: Her voice isn't funny at all. :D

Not bad for Muse I think. They still have 2 weeks to sell out tickets. Oh wouldn't it be wonderful to just see them with few people, that would be fucking awesome for the Thais.

Oh right. Its Avril who's so mainstream its not funny. Got nothing against Beyonce, I mean half the people going are fans of her music and voice, quarter of the people going like her because shes a sexay thang and the other quarter are going just cause they can. XD

I'm not trying to be indie or mainstream or whatever, just stating the facts. Muse is neither indie nor mainstream. They have mainstream hits (TiRO and Starlight) but they're not mainstream. Beyonce and Avril are however, since alot of what they do (be it in music or out) appeals to the masses.

-2 cents.

oops second post;)

you see guys, i currently have a few Australian neighbors:)

what's friggin' worse is MUSE is going to have a concert there in Perth, exactly the place where this guys are from:mad:

then What's even worse is they don't know anything about muse!!!! arghaggaghagahgahgghhh!!:'(

hehe just wanted to tell you guys of what I'm feeling that the Philippines is kinda:rolleyes: being ignored...

yeah that must suck

MUSE ARE GOING TO BE IN MELBOURNE IN 6 DAYS

hahah yay :D

don't get mad but i didn't know there were muse fans in the phillipines

would there be enough to have a concert over there?

if you ever get too desperate just come to australia

they came here TWICE in one year, far out

oh man right now i love my parents for coming to australia

muse muse muse :D

Um.

Being "indie" and hating the "mainstream" is so mainstream, it's not funny. Being individualistic and unique is the "in" thing nowadays. Hahahahahaha, what an ironic age we live in.

Peace. :)

thats what im about to say... anyway theres truthfulness in there

I'm not trying to be indie or mainstream or whatever, just stating the facts. Muse is neither indie nor mainstream. They have mainstream hits (TiRO and Starlight) but they're not mainstream. Beyonce and Avril are however, since alot of what they do (be it in music or out) appeals to the masses.

-2 cents.

being mainstream is not the fault of the artist themselves, they are owned or lets just say "products" or "talents" of the company who employs them, the company decides if the artist could sell out by being mainstream, because certain artist have "charisma" in them that everything they do turns into money and thats exactly what the company wants... artist are being told by their employer what to do, and thats why some artist tends to go indie.. my opinion...

yeah that must suck

MUSE ARE GOING TO BE IN MELBOURNE IN 6 DAYS

hahah yay :D

don't get mad but i didn't know there were muse fans in the phillipines

would there be enough to have a concert over there?

if you ever get too desperate just come to australia

they came here TWICE in one year, far out

oh man right now i love my parents for coming to australia

muse muse muse :D

If they'll do a small gig probably we can fill the place :LOL::LOL:

I wish plane ticket is a bit cheaper and visa is easy to get.

You guys didn't get that odd warning saying .mu is not available :stunned:

Odd... well Adam did so I guess I'm fine :happy:

LOL at the mainstream thing :LOL: If you like the music, then listen to it! Like how Audrey likes MCR but allot of people dislike them... Or how I still listen to Muse even if my good friend thinks its gay :LOL:

*day dreams of saving money for South Africa*