untitled.jpg

needs work and I doubt it will be used but hey, I'm learning something with photo editing :happy:

that's ace! was just thinking that if muse started their 2007 tour in singapore maybe they'll end it in another SEA country eh? hopefully it'll be my country again :p but yeah.. manila is just as good! :happy:

oo nga... may tickets ata si Sabado doon [hindi bagay] :LOL:

hi crazy, made a short stop to us before the malaysian thread I guess...

hi! yeah.. * rushes to malaysian thread*

Here! Here! Woot for this thread. Akala ko ako lang nakaka-appreciate sa MUSE, thank goodness madami pala tayong pinoy / pinay na gusto ang band na ito. hehehe

I want to see them live. I so envy those people who were at Wembley last June, grabe sobrang puno at ang galing nila, Muse that is.

hmmm ang tahimik naman...btw, nag-top ang Citizens Erased...check out muselive.com...wala lang :)

out ba sa atin ang single na Invincible? hindi na kasi ako nakikinig ng FM eh.. sa US kasi alam ko out na ito last April pa.

Wow, gumana pala yung plano ni Tom sa muselive.

Sa Invincible, hindi. From what I know, it was originally a UK only release. But I think they released it to the rest of Europe and in radio form in the US [i was there from March till May and I saw no video of it but heard it once in the radio]

ganun ba pero usually kahit saan sila mag-release nagre-release din dito sa pinas eh, katulad nung sa MCR na Teenagers dapat US lang yun pero alam ko pinatutugtog sa radio dito kaya 4 na ang single na nakuha natin from MCR..

sayang lang at hindi masyadong malakas ang Muse dito. hay

ganun ba pero usually kahit saan sila mag-release nagre-release din dito sa pinas eh, katulad nung sa MCR na Teenagers dapat US lang yun pero alam ko pinatutugtog sa radio dito kaya 4 na ang single na nakuha natin from MCR..

sayang lang at hindi masyadong malakas ang Muse dito. hay

well ive heard invincible sa NU a couple of times, i just dont if thats what you call single release...

and yes medyo walang nakaka appreciate sa kanila d2, pro as you can see there are couple of us here sa forum... i think we'll brach out!!!

and i just checked musewiki, and still no sign for SEA Tour in October, *sigh*

they're still busy touring the US

this is screaming somewhere in me

untitled.jpg

there's a lot of PH Musers, hiding under a rock, requesting song on the radio. But if you listen to:

Magic 89.9: Starlight

NU 107: Stockholm Syndrom/Hysteria/TIRO/Starlight/Invincible/SMBH[not sure if they played Citizen Erased, most likely not]

Love 90.7:...

WRR 101.9:...

Master's Touch 98.7:...

Max 103.5:[maybe Starlight]

Home Radio:[maybe Starlight]

Hit 99.5: Starlight...

that means majority of Musers here are middle class/rockista people

Comparison:

MCR: every music station, radio or T.V. [kahit Love radio, may nahihingi ng Teenagers (napahiya naman yung humihingi dahil hindi alam ng DJ yun at sinasabing hindi naman tunog teenager yung tumawag)]

Its because Warner PH is cashing in on the emo crap culture. So they're making you listen to more MCR even if some of the singles are only for that special place, make radio commercials[those big stations], billboards on the expensive EDSA stretch because they know the majority will buy their CD. Because of this they don't care of Muse at all even if they're the first rock band/Warner artist at the new Wemley Stadium or the idols of MCR or the BIGGEST ROCK BAND IN U.K!!!...

Hi Illuminatist. Welcome to our not-so-humble-abode. :LOL: New blood, buti na lang...

Arias, sa NU, abangan mo si Francis Brew aka Francis "Kiko" Reyes. Ang alam ko every time he's on the air, nagpapatugtog siya ng Muse songs. Addict yun eh. And he's one of the only people here in the Philippines to own a copy of Absolution Tour DVD. *ehem*

Andameng artists nagka at magkaka-roon ng gig here. Last month, si Christina Aguilera, tapos FOB sa September. Balita ko si Ne-Yo din. hehe. Pwede pa rin mag-fit ang Muse sa bill na yan. Kailangan lang ng mas malaking effort.

@Arias, I listen to Magic sometimes and yeap they only play Starlight. Btw, Im also an MCR fan and theyre not emo. :)

Pansin ko mahina mag-market ang Warners PH, hmpt they're not doing their work. I hate them a lot. Kulang na kulang nga yung mga albums na available dito from Muse which really suck big time.

@guio, wtf?! FOB in Manila, that's really insane. Katanggap tanggap pa si Christina pero FOB, eh puro shitty songs lang ang ginagawa nila eh. :)

@Arias, I listen to Magic sometimes and yeap they only play Starlight. Btw, Im also an MCR fan and theyre not emo. :)

Pansin ko mahina mag-market ang Warners PH, hmpt they're not doing their work. I hate them a lot. Kulang na kulang nga yung mga albums na available dito from Muse which really suck big time.

I know that MCR isn't emo[well they say they aren't] but the majority of those who listens to them are and if you make a negative comment about them or other emo related bands and you will get flamed... hard[*ahem* Guio *ahem*] I like some of the old MCR songs but the new album... I gave it away to someone. But if you like them, then Listen to them ;)

Sa Magic, Oo Starlight lang talaga, tinatawagan ko si Tony Tony at Slick Rick para tumugtog ng mga bagong Muse songs pero bago pa ako kausapin, 12:00 mn na at off air na sila. Sila Mo twister naman, sa konte ng mga tinutugtog nila, halos imposibleng magrequest dahil 7 lang ang tinutugtog nila in 3 hours.

and Warner, they're doing some parts of their job. Sony BGM has allot of lokal artist[even if some are crap, Chushet] so is EMI and MCA Universal, so Warner's trying to get their ass on the lokal market bandwagon especially the rock genre[which I believe that they don't have a decent one] due to this, they are sacrificing there less know [in the Philippines] international artist for lokal ones.

Guio, si Francis yung pinapakingan ko sa NU. Nagulat nga ako ng tinugtog niya ang Stockholm at Hysteria ng magkasunod

@guio, wtf?! FOB in Manila, that's really insane. Katanggap tanggap pa si Christina pero FOB, eh puro shitty songs lang ang ginagawa nila eh. :)

Hahaha. :p Ewan ko ba kung ako lang yung naka-swerte, pero I remember na naka-bili ako ng Absolution sa NBS Katips. Pinamigay ko na lang siya as a birthday gift to a certain someone dito sa forums. :LOL: If you keep on looking sa mga record bars, baka swetehin ka. Check niyo lagi yung sale rack. May nagsabi na nakahanap siya ng OOS dati sa isang sale rack sa Galle eh.

FOB isn't that shitty. :LOL: It's those groupies that make them shitty. ;)

I know that MCR isn't emo[well they say they aren't] but the majority of those who listens to them are and if you make a negative comment about them or other emo related bands and you will get flamed... hard[*ahem* Guio *ahem*] I like some of the old MCR songs but the new album... I gave it away to someone. But if you like them, then Listen to them ;)

Sa Magic, Oo Starlight lang talaga, tinatawagan ko si Tony Tony at Slick Rick para tumugtog ng mga bagong Muse songs pero bago pa ako kausapin, 12:00 mn na at off air na sila. Sila Mo twister naman, sa konte ng mga tinutugtog nila, halos imposibleng magrequest dahil 7 lang ang tinutugtog nila in 3 hours.

and Warner, they're doing some parts of their job. Sony BGM has allot of lokal artist[even if some are crap, Chushet] so is EMI and MCA Universal, so Warner's trying to get their ass on the lokal market bandwagon especially the rock genre[which I believe that they don't have a decent one] due to this, they are sacrificing there less know [in the Philippines] international artist for lokal ones.

Guio, si Francis yung pinapakingan ko sa NU. Nagulat nga ako ng tinugtog niya ang Stockholm at Hysteria ng magkasunod

Talagang magugulat ka kay Francis. Nakita ko Multiply niya, at punong puno ng Muse stuff, including yung pics na nakuha niya dun sa Singapore show last Jan and Press con pics. Minsan nga natiye-tiyempohan ko ang Invincible sa NU eh.

Warner Music is such a great company. Di sila nag-file ng lawsuits against the fan sites. :D Pero shit talaga ang Warner Music dito. BH&R could've done so much more with the proper advertising, but the most Warner did to advertise BH&R was putting so much posters sa Tower Records when it was released. Ngayon, wala na masyadong posters, pero alam ko sa M1 sa Glorietta, may column sila na punong puno ng BH&R.

Hahaha. :p Ewan ko ba kung ako lang yung naka-swerte, pero I remember na naka-bili ako ng Absolution sa NBS Katips. Pinamigay ko na lang siya as a birthday gift to a certain someone dito sa forums. :LOL: If you keep on looking sa mga record bars, baka swetehin ka. Check niyo lagi yung sale rack. May nagsabi na nakahanap siya ng OOS dati sa isang sale rack sa Galle eh.
Since then, wala

nang cracks ang nagyari sa case :LOL:

Talagang magugulat ka kay Francis. Nakita ko Multiply niya, at punong puno ng Muse stuff, including yung pics na nakuha niya dun sa Singapore show last Jan and Press con pics. Minsan nga natiye-tiyempohan ko ang Invincible sa NU eh.

ano yung Multiply niya? [i believe you forgot it]

Warner Music is such a great company. Di sila nag-file ng lawsuits against the fan sites. :D Pero shit talaga ang Warner Music dito. BH&R could've done so much more with the proper advertising, but the most Warner did to advertise BH&R was putting so much posters sa Tower Records when it was released. Ngayon, wala na masyadong posters, pero alam ko sa M1 sa Glorietta, may column sila na punong puno ng BH&R.

If you go by Edsa after the Pasig river from Ortigas, you'll see a billboard on your left of MCR and promoting I Don't Love You[i don't know if they changed it] That there is a sign of Warner Music advertising something other than Christian Bautista. But it still ain't Muse.

I blame:

Warner Music Philippines for not promoting Muse's new album.

MTVPhil for not getting adds and shows for Muse's January gig and showing non-music related shows[besides Jackass and Wildboyz] and Grace Kelly

MYX for showing only the music that is hot right now[even if its crap] and Grace Kelly[with subtitles]

Spongecola/Chushet/Hale for making bullcrap rock.

ABS-CBN & GMA for showing bullcrap of music to the eyes of the masa.

American Airlines for me missing the April 10 gig and the Kaoss riff due to their other planes being "fully booked"

CNN & BBC for not showing the Muse Wembley gigs

Virgin for over pricing the BH&R DVD for a certain poster of this thread

the managers of Manilabaloo

Bobby Lee

Ramon Bautista and others

ano yung Multiply niya? [i believe you forgot it]

Francis "Brew" Reyes is on my multiply:happy:My sister and I saw him at HK during the Muse gig when we were on queue..but we're just too shy to approach him;) We should have done it...:pNext time!!!

Hello everyone!!!How are you all doing?:happy:

ang swerte mo naman...yung mga nauna nilang album mostly bootleg. BH&R lang ang original kong copy :D

FOB isn't that shitty. :LOL: It's those groupies that make them shitty. ;)
oops my bad, yeap groupies makes a band worst, I think it applies to all bands with a groupies.

what time does Francis go on air? if im not mistaken di ba sya si Tado sa channel 37 dati? correct me.

I was pertaining to Warner Music Philippines on my last post :)

Francis "Brew" Reyes is on my multiply:happy:My sister and I saw him at HK during the Muse gig when we were on queue..but we're just too shy to approach him;) We should have done it...:pNext time!!!

Hello everyone!!!How are you all doing?:happy:

Thanks, I'll find it. We're doing fine I believe since we have a new member :happy:
Di ba usually bands relies on the record sales to be able to have a concert?

Muse went to Indonesia, kapitbahay lang natin yun pero di pa sila dumaan dito to have a concert :(

Well... It depends. Look at the Christina, almost now one that I know bought the CD[well, legally] but she did have a concert here and a successful one in fact, her first sold out concert of her tour. So how can we make a sold out Muse concert: Hyping. the same thing they did with the Christina concert, get sponsors like radio stations, telecommunication, tv stations, commercials and other things to get people exited over it.

and this is Francis:

francis01.gif

And GOOD AFTERNOON!!!!

I blame:

Warner Music Philippines for not promoting Muse's new album.

MTVPhil for not getting adds and shows for Muse's January gig and showing non-music related shows[besides Jackass and Wildboyz] and Grace Kelly

MYX for showing only the music that is hot right now[even if its crap] and Grace Kelly[with subtitles]

Spongecola/Chushet/Hale for making bullcrap rock.

ABS-CBN & GMA for showing bullcrap of music to the eyes of the masa.

American Airlines for me missing the April 10 gig and the Kaoss riff due to their other planes being "fully booked"

CNN & BBC for not showing the Muse Wembley gigs

Virgin for over pricing the BH&R DVD for a certain poster of this thread

the managers of Manilabaloo

Bobby Lee

Ramon Bautista and others

Dude, sayang yung April 10 gig. Heard the Kaoss riff and it rocked. :LOL

Di mo rin talaga pwede sisihin ang MTV Phil. I mean, from what Francis said, sila pa nga yung nag-put ng effort into bringing Muse here, and they almost brought them here, yun lang nga panira yung Brit Council. Mga assholes. :noey:

Ang MYX naman, I praise them for praising Filipino acts, pero they sometimes praise those bands who suck big time para lang dumami ang Filo acts natin. There's nothing wrong with supporting a band, kahit na marami sila, pero pag wala talagang talent, parang nasasayang lang ang effort mo mag support.

Achi, how you doin? :LOL: Ngayon lang kita nakita ulit mag-post ah.

Illuminatist, di naman swerte yung CDs eh. :LOL: Regarding promotion, the most that we can do to promote Muse since wala naman ginagawa ang Warner Phil, is to put BH&R sa harap ng CD racks in every record bar, and to influence your friends. It worked out for me. :p

Dude, sayang yung April 10 gig. Heard the Kaoss riff and it rocked. :LOL

Di mo rin talaga pwede sisihin ang MTV Phil. I mean, from what Francis said, sila pa nga yung nag-put ng effort into bringing Muse here, and they almost brought them here, yun lang nga panira yung Brit Council. Mga assholes. :noey:

Ang MYX naman, I praise them for praising Filipino acts, pero they sometimes praise those bands who suck big time para lang dumami ang Filo acts natin. There's nothing wrong with supporting a band, kahit na marami sila, pero pag wala talagang talent, parang nasasayang lang ang effort mo mag support.

Achi, how you doin? :LOL: Ngayon lang kita nakita ulit mag-post ah.

Illuminatist, di naman swerte yung CDs eh. :LOL: Regarding promotion, the most that we can do to promote Muse since wala naman ginagawa ang Warner Phil, is to put BH&R sa harap ng CD racks in every record bar, and to influence your friends. It worked out for me. :p

Most of the stuff I said there was bullshit :p

With MTV, will they did try once, but since Jan-March, were they trying to promote them to the mases? I haven't seen a single Muse video on MTV since May(But I did saw SMBH-Starlight-KOC in order in a text message channel last week and Invincible in a channel of the same cause[i don't know what its called]) Maybe they're doing something under the table that we don't know about but from the days of not a single news about Muse here and the last of this years gigs are being planned and confirmed, I'm having second thoughts of MTV pulling something out of their hats...

MYX, I like them but they tend to go with the whats-hot or in the nation and expose less of the never heard of here greats. At least they promote OPM successfully here and abroad and playing M. Jackson's Triller every month between 12 - 3 am :happy:

Hmmm... Ilan naba yung bumili ng BH&R sa atin besides you and me pareng Guio? 2 o 4?

so what time does Francis go on air?

Re: promotion. They only do that when the concert is nearing. Dapat ang gawin nila wala pang concert i-boost na nila ang band.

I listen to NU..but not quite often nowadays..if it still hasn't changed..he's on air every morning..round 9 am or 10am...any of the two timeslots..un ang start...:D Kung nagbago na..di ko na lam..hehe...Meron din syang In The Raw..that features indie bands from the Philippines,mga 6pm un..Saturday..I believe...(*Kung ganun pa rin ang schedule..Pasensya na kung mali!:p)

And hello Illuminatist..Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!:happy: