Guys, if I were you, mag post kayo dun sa thread about the announcement of the Australian tour under the official announcements forum. Give some light to the Philippines. We might be lucky this time. :p

Miele, thanks for the info about the Bangkok Rock Fest. Hope to see Muse here soon.

Any ideas kung kelan yung Switchfoot? Balita ko si J.T. din pupunta dito eh. :LOL:

Guys, if I were you, mag post kayo dun sa thread about the announcement of the Australian tour under the official announcements forum. Give some light to the Philippines. We might be lucky this time. :p

Miele, thanks for the info about the Bangkok Rock Fest. Hope to see Muse here soon.

Any ideas kung kelan yung Switchfoot? Balita ko si J.T. din pupunta dito eh. :LOL:

No probs, I just copied ann_chun from Thailand's post. And again, hope you guys get Muse too! Hope they know how rockin' SEAsian musers are!

September daw ang Switchfoot, I dont know the exact date. JT? talaga? nice, after CA, FOB then SF then JT, so kailan kaya ang Muse.

Hey Miele, you had Muse in your country. What's it like?

Well, where do I start? It was everything I could hope for. first the show sold out quite early by Malaysian standards. And even with a crowd that partly didn't know the earlier songs, the atmosphere was great, we went apeshit!. The hardcore fans even tried to sing along to the really high falsetto bits.

We had 19 songs but it felt shorter as couldn't focus during the first two songs (KOC and hysteria), a lot of people without pitt tix had jumped into the pitt and it felt like death! :LOL: Watch this:

For a Muse-virgin (at the time), they totally blew me away. Felt like crying when it ended :$. Once you've had a taste of Muse live, there's no going back. It's like a drug I tell you!

So other than wishing that you get to have a taste as well, it's for my own selfish reasons as well: I've gone so addicted to them that I'd travel all over Southeast Asia for them.

Arias, hope I haven't scared with with my answer, wrong thing to ask a person who's still crazy about something that happened back in February! :LOL::$:p

Well, where do I start? It was everything I could hope for. first the show sold out quite early by Malaysian standards. And even with a crowd that partly didn't know the earlier songs, the atmosphere was great, we went apeshit!. The hardcore fans even tried to sing along to the really high falsetto bits.

We had 19 songs but it felt shorter as couldn't focus during the first two songs (KOC and hysteria), a lot of people without pitt tix had jumped into the pitt and it felt like death! :LOL: Watch this:

For a Muse-virgin (at the time), they totally blew me away. Felt like crying when it ended :$. Once you've had a taste of Muse live, there's no going back. It's like a drug I tell you!

So other than wishing that you get to have a taste as well, it's for my own selfish reasons as well: I've gone so addicted to them that I'd travel all over Southeast Asia for them.

Arias, hope I haven't scared with with my answer, wrong thing to ask a person who's still crazy about something that happened back in February! :LOL::$:p

Not at all. It makes me want to go to the nearest Muse concert now... sigh, I guess its 7 till we might see Muse in our region, I'll wait till then :happy:

aww a very typical first timer, well fortunately your not the only one hooked to them, but the sad thing is you've them live and i havent or we... well still hoping..

umm do we wait in vain or do we let them know!?

Capitan Kirk: http://board.muse.mu/member.php?u=25

Last log in: 20-07-2007

KirkBot: http://board.muse.mu/member.php?u=66118

Last log in: 03-07-2006[06 to mess with you]

Send numerous pleas of gigs?

wow. do u think KirkBot is Tom Kirk? i kinda haf the same feeling.

Good idea Arias, so we flood 'em with e-mails yeah?

Hi Mary! I love your sig!

Hey! *waves* we like to crash other people's thread eh? lol. merdeka babe!

I'm looking for Matt's, Dom's and Chris' account. I know it Matt B, Dom H and Chris W[not sure with Chris] they don't post, just use it to look around.

Edit: found it :LOL:

Bellamy: MattB

Howard: DomH

Wolstenholme: Chris W

their manger, Anthony Addis, site is this: http://www.a-addis.co.uk/

wow, you really dig up this site just to find them eh? hehe I guess we better flood Tom Kirk's email, just kidding. Maybe asking him when the guys are coming over here could have a big chance of us getting a reply.

But I like my username :(:LOL:

And crashing the site will cause my small acquaintance with Kev destroyed thus destroying any chance of getting help from him in the future and getting ducky in the White Muse skin :p

I think help from other members are needed...

Crash into the Indonesian and Malaysia thread, anyone?

Good Evening to those who still care

No

I would feel stupid with the fact that only one sender send this things about the possible gigs in SEA and he'll just probably put them in the bulk folder or delete them all.

I suggest allot of us do it to get his attention and...

IT WILL BE FUN :happy:

We tried the petition type but its harder to get support than we first imagined... Maybe a regional petition might help.

any who, I made this pic/possible poster[:LOL:] after Guio asked me to make another one, here it is

MNBL.jpg