It almost seems like he mixed up the descriptions of The Handler, Defector, and Revolt, when you compare them to every single other (p)review.

And the guy that said there would be BIG surprises next week is now retracting a bit because of the hype, and saying he wishes he didn't add the "big" because some people might be disappointed. :LOL:

It almost seems like he mixed up the descriptions of The Handler, Defector, and Revolt, when you compare them to every single other (p)review.

And the guy that said there would be BIG surprises next week is now retracting a bit because of the hype, and saying he wishes he didn't add the "big" because some people might be disappointed. :LOL:

I would be pretty damn happy with a stream next monday TBH

I would say so. I think the monumental riffs that he said were on Revolt is really The Handler. The slinky pop he said was Defector is really Revolt and the one with 'Radio Ga Ga' chords is meant to be Defector.

If he has botched it, then that's poo journalism