A Capella covers of Muse songs?

NotFarBehind

TIRO is ridiculously popular for a capella throughout the states.

I know of at least one university in california and good old Georgia Tech here in atlanta.

But the weird thing...

I only know of all girl a capella groups doing them! I guess us guys don't dare try to match Bellamy's high notes :)

TIRO is ridiculously popular for a capella throughout the states.

I know of at least one university in california and good old Georgia Tech here in atlanta.

But the weird thing...

I only know of all girl a capella groups doing them! I guess us guys don't dare try to match Bellamy's high notes :)

True. I've seen tons of videos on youtube.

im sorry

but that is epic fail

do people take that seriously

They're not supposed to take it seriously. It's college a Capella. It's meant to be funny.

Linkhopping in the related box from there will take you to a bunch of stuff, though. I see what Sancor was talking about with TIRO.

@MuseMatt: That's a high school a Capella group. Their version of A Little Less Conversation is kickass.

I got linked to this one from the other SMBH one...its a bit more refined if not a little weirder

they break into TIRO for a second too

Edit: So this is kind of exciting, i haven't checked for a Capella muse in a little over a year... this only means people everywhere are falling in love with MUSE :D

I just wish they would stop merging songs

I got linked to this one from the other SMBH one...its a bit more refined if not a little weirder

they break into TIRO for a second too

Edit: So this is kind of exciting, i haven't checked for a Capella muse in a little over a year... this only means people everywhere are falling in love with MUSE :D

I just wish they would stop merging songs

Again, that's what college a Capella groups do. They merge songs. It bugs me too, and I'm a fan of the subgenre. I can get where they're coming from, though. You listen to enough music, especially if you think of music in terms of how it would sound a Capella, and you make connections. Then you want to share the connections. Like how I realized that the guitar riff in New Born sounds almost identical to the guitar riff in Walkie Talkie Man by Steriogram.

• 2 years later...

hi you can hear my a cappella cover of uprising here

don't forget to share

ciao

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

&hl=fr_FR&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
&hl=fr_FR&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

• 6 months later...

Archived