2013.10.18 - Palacio de los Deportes, Mexico City, Mexico

Gilmoreleven11

It's going to be AMAZING! Mexico shows are intense. We'll be going with my cousin and some friends, probably, from Guatemala :) see you there!

Before this date was confirmed, there was a rumour that two dates were planned for Mexico City. Still hoping to that tiny thread of hope for a second show to be announced...

I bought two floor tix. I'm not sure if the floor is GA or if there are seats. They don't have a seat map for this show on the TM site.

Trying to figure that out myself. Since there are only three sections, you might get the first seating section as well... if I'm not mistaken, the layout would allow that and then the upper two seating sections would be E and the last would be D. That's my guess tho.

Dude. That was a crazy presale, I barely managed to get one ticket! I still need two more :erm:

Trying to figure that out myself. Since there are only three sections, you might get the first seating section as well... if I'm not mistaken, the layout would allow that and then the upper two seating sections would be E and the last would be D. That's my guess tho.

Dude. That was a crazy presale, I barely managed to get one ticket! I still need two more :erm:

Crazy is right. It didn't go on sale until several minutes after 11! I had to start over too because I mistakenly put in Mexico as my country instead of the US. ARGH!

Good luck getting the other 2 tix!

Crazy is right. It didn't go on sale until several minutes after 11! I had to start over too because I mistakenly put in Mexico as my country instead of the US. ARGH!

Good luck getting the other 2 tix!

Thanks!

You know, I saw some reports on the mexican fansites that it actually started like 45min early (I guess someone screwed it up at TM) and then they closed it when they realized it. IDK. Anyways, I just hope it's not insane on friday (I have a feeling it will be...)

But see you there! :)

Thanks!

You know, I saw some reports on the mexican fansites that it actually started like 45min early (I guess someone screwed it up at TM) and then they closed it when they realized it. IDK. Anyways, I just hope it's not insane on friday (I have a feeling it will be...)

But see you there! :)

I guess I better prepare myself for the insanity.

See you there!

FYI for anyone else, here's the venue map (I took it from the Paramore show since there's not a Muse venue map yet, but it'll be like this!)

Yellow will be GA (Pista), the ones that are abt MXN$1175

Green will be Level D, the ones that are abt MXN$720

Red will be Level E, the ones that are abt MXN$385

a18164ec579b4.png

Since this is an arena gig (not stadium) means we'll probably get the Pyramid stage right?...

But will we get the short setlist too? :(

Highly likely we are getting the pyramid stage (which is, fantabulastic, but yeah.)

I hope to got we are not getting the short playlist tho!

What I am still clinging onto is the small thread of hope that they will open another date in DF. IDK. A girl can dream.

Guys, the SECOND DATE HAS OPENED UP!! Ticketmaster is already selling the second date.

(I fucking knew it!)

muse2dafecha.png.b218a9b9855fb2fdb88991451bfc0dba.png

BNsxrZoCAAAHNw_.jpg

Only problem is, we'll have to wait until friday, because the only way to get them online rnow is with a Banamex credit card...

Edited by venomous

I have my ticket for the 19! see you there :)

(Hoping for the 2nd night syndrome)

ENVIDIAAAAAAA!

I can't tickets for the 19th yet bcoz I'm not in MX and don't have a Banamex card to get them online... I hope to get one on friday!! And yes, 2nd night syndrome plz! ;)

i got my GA tickets yesterday, i didn't have any problem with system or else, i was lucky tho.

Woke up today with the news there's a 2nd date, i haaaaaaaaaate it, now i want to go the two days hahaha. Idk, maybe i'll do it.

My theory about why they will be in Palacio instead of Foro Sol is because the last time when they been there was only one date for MX, soo everyone from all the country traveled to Mexico City. Buy now we have 4 dates, there's Monterrey, Guadalajara and two dates in Mexico City, i guess that's why they will be in smaller places, in arenas (and this is the stadium tour so idk why they're doing this) i guess we'll have the pyramid stage, but i hope they can bring us Charles!!! I really want to see charles!!!

See you on Mexico City!! :D

So now there's a third date! Im trying to figure out how early do you have to be there to get in the very front row....

EARLY. From previous experience with multi-date shows, some people usually start queuing as early as the time the previous concert ends. Although for the third date this may not apply, after two stratight GA shows I bought seated tix for the third, I dont know if I could take three GA shows.