Pre-sale Dilemma

thefallofrome

I took my printed email confirmation and the guy at the window took it, but I dunno if he would've actually asked for it. Theoretically all they really need is your ID to match with the name on the envelope/list that will already be there. I suppose if you had a really common name maybe you'd need other material, yeah?

I had seats in the lower bowl, so I had physical tickets handed to me. I'm not really sure how it worked for people with the "paperless" floor tickets..

Will call opens at different times for different venues so there's no specific way to answer that one. Air Canada Centre ticket office opens at 9:30am per their website though so ideally that would be the earliest you could pick them up.

I had seats in the lower bowl, so I had physical tickets handed to me. I'm not really sure how it worked for people with the "paperless" floor tickets..

Will call opens at different times for different venues so there's no specific way to answer that one. Air Canada Centre ticket office opens at 9:30am per their website though so ideally that would be the earliest you could pick them up.

yeah, i talked to people from the arena, and they don't have any information yet because it's not ticketmaster. they said the time is different for different ticket agencies or fan clubs. hopefully, it will open at reasonable time.

Archived