2013.03.04 - United Center, Chicago, IL, US

Furygirl

Everyone on the dance floor best be dancing at this show!! I was just at the Detroit show on Matt's side about 9 people from the barrier and there was like no one moving around. Everyone trying to record on there phones and stuff like that. Put your phones away and move around people!!

And if anyone is wondering, for people with GA paperless tickets from the pre-sale, all you have to do is show your id and credit card at the door when you go in and have everyone with you in your party. You do not have to go to will call and pick up tickets. So stand in line and enter the place like you would any other show, just have your credit card and id out. Confirmed by me when going to Detroit.

Right, people should be more like me, jumping around and wondering why the pictures I take always come out blurry and the audio is never great! Seriously, though, if the fans aren't up to the challenge of mosh-like behavior, then we must force them to be.

I've seen too many videos when people are standing motionless just listening or recording. Im getting near the front and people had better be jumping and screaming with me!

Everyone on the dance floor best be dancing at this show!! I was just at the Detroit show on Matt's side about 9 people from the barrier and there was like no one moving around. Everyone trying to record on there phones and stuff like that. Put your phones away and move around people!!

And if anyone is wondering, for people with GA paperless tickets from the pre-sale, all you have to do is show your id and credit card at the door when you go in and have everyone with you in your party. You do not have to go to will call and pick up tickets. So stand in line and enter the place like you would any other show, just have your credit card and id out. Confirmed by me when going to Detroit.

i think ive heard the paperless works different from show to show so that may not be necessarily true for this one. someone else said that youre able to go get them from will call starting at 11AM

Tonight is my third time seeing Muse! I saw them at United Center about 3 years ago in 2010. And then in Indy at Verizon Wireless during the summer of 2011. Can't wait to see them again tonight. Anybody else have Club seating? (200s) I'm in section 233, 2nd row. Seems like they should be pretty good seats. Looks like I'll have a good view of the stage.

So I'm #28 in line here at 11:40. There is only 31 people so far

Where'd you park if you drove to the arena? How much are they charging? I'm heading down to get there at 5 for the meet & greet and wasn't sure how the parking situation was that early before the show...

Where'd you park if you drove to the arena? How much are they charging? I'm heading down to get there at 5 for the meet & greet and wasn't sure how the parking situation was that early before the show...

someone told me there are centers nearby to park but could cost some money to leave it there.i imagine something obvious will be around

You most likely won't pay anything less than 25. The official UC parking is $27. Check the website park whiz.

Okay very important if you go to the Will call window and you have paperless tickets they won't give you the paperless tickets even if you signed up through the muse website. I had paperless tickets but I just said that I had presale tickets and they gave me actual hard copy tickets.

Great show. We were the people with the Russian flag if anyone saw us! Talked to the girl from dead Sara twice while she was on stage, got matt, Chris, and dom to all gesture and smile or laugh at us at least once, started mosh pits, and one of us got dom's drum stick at the end. I'd say that's a solid night three people from the barrier.

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/muse/2013/united-center-chicago-il-53db7fed.html

The 2nd Law: Unsustainable

Supremacy

Supermassive Black Hole

Panic Station

Resistance

Hysteria

(Star-Spangled Banner intro)

Animals

Knights of Cydonia

(Man with a Harmonica intro)

Monty Jam

Explorers

Follow Me

Sunburn

Liquid State

Madness

Undisclosed Desires

Time Is Running Out

Stockholm Syndrome

(Rage Against the Machine's Freedom outro)

The 2nd Law: Isolated System (sort of)

Uprising

(Extended outro)

Encore:

Starlight

Survival

EDIT: Wasn't there also some kind of prelude jam right before Time Is Running Out?

Archived