The 2nd Law vinyl...

Mericege

my pre order still hasn't come from rhino :( they said it should arrive friday. what's the point of pre ordering if it takes 2 weeks to come once it's out? *sigh*

I have every other release on vinyl so i'm hoping this one keeps up the same level of quality :)

It will be worth the wait.

I have the others too & for me this is the best sounding pressing yet. Lovely thick vinyl and mine plays ultra clear. No surface noise, pops, crackles or clicks :)

• 2 months later...

I got my copy last week. Looks good and sounds excellent! I also had a feeling that it somehow sounds a bit better than the CD if you ignore the hum and the crackles you get from vinyl. I just wish I'd had bought the box set though. I'll buy it later maybe.

• 2 weeks later...
I got my copy last week. Looks good and sounds excellent! I also had a feeling that it somehow sounds a bit better than the CD if you ignore the hum and the crackles you get from vinyl. I just wish I'd had bought the box set though. I'll buy it later maybe.

on a good turntable there will not be 'hum and the crackles', at least not on this pressing. I only get 'crackles' on 2nd hand vinyl which was poorly looked after (the swines).

• 1 month later...

Archived