About gigs "sold out" info

ExiL0n

Hi! I was wondering, is the "SOLD OUT" information in the "gigs" part of the site accurate? How fast is approximately updated?

Concerning Italian shows, the site still seems to leave us hopes, while the official ticket seller declares tickets are all gone - can you solve this doubt?

Thanks really!!!

Hi! I was wondering, is the "SOLD OUT" information in the "gigs" part of the site accurate? How fast is approximately updated?

Concerning Italian shows, the site still seems to leave us hopes, while the official ticket seller declares tickets are all gone - can you solve this doubt?

Thanks really!!!

All of the gigs on the website that say they are sold out were updated about 1 hour after tickets went on sale. Since then it seems every gig has sold out but just that the website hasn't been updated. There's certainly no websites with tickets left (except for ebay/viagogo)

All of the gigs on the website that say they are sold out were updated about 1 hour after tickets went on sale. Since then it seems every gig has sold out but just that the website hasn't been updated. There's certainly no websites with tickets left (except for ebay/viagogo)

What the fuck are you saying? :LOL:

No, most of the gigs aren't still sold-out, ticket sellers just stopped selling tickets and will put the remaining tickets on sale in a few weeks.

I know it, that's why I posted here, there's a discrepancy between the sites, so I wondered if they didn't "talk" enough (tickets are sold out, but muse.mu doesn't know).

FabriPav - is that your idea or you have a concrete source?

Thanks anyways to both for answering!

I have no idea how the info is communicated between the ticket vendors, the venues and management, but I know management update often but irregularly at no specific interview. It might not be 100% up to date at any given time but it's updated as and when the info is available.

I know it, that's why I posted here, there's a discrepancy between the sites, so I wondered if they didn't "talk" enough (tickets are sold out, but muse.mu doesn't know).

FabriPav - is that your idea or you have a concrete source?

Thanks anyways to both for answering!

Italian Muse promoter (Vivo Concerti), for example, still hasn't provided any info about the italian dates soldout. This means there's still no soldout, because (as happens everytime with other Vivo gigs) Vivo is usually really fast to announce soldouts. Besides, what Ticketone usually does is selling about 80% of the tickets immediately, then closes the sales, then put the remaining tickets on the site after a few weeks. If you go to the Ticketone page of the Bologna and Pesaro shows, it says "not avalaible" instead of "SOLD OUT".

Archived