2012.11.22 - O2 Arena, Prague, Czech Republic

L.

Thread for gig attendees

Thanks L. ;) Is anyone coming to Prague and needs a couchsurfing ? And my band rehersal room is 10 minutes walk from the Arena, so we can jam afterwards, even sleep over there :-)

Čau, ještě jsme řešili s Rajče, nevíte někdo jak bude fungovat ta sazka rezervace pro členy muse.mu hodinu před předprodejem ? Jak jsem pochopil, tak není totiž jistý, že získáme každej ty lístky přes muse.mu automaticky...Díky...

Thanks L. ;) Is anyone coming to Prague and needs a couchsurfing ? And my band rehersal room is 10 minutes walk from the Arena, so we can jam afterwards, even sleep over there :-)

Čau, ještě jsme řešili s Rajče, nevíte někdo jak bude fungovat ta sazka rezervace pro členy muse.mu hodinu před předprodejem ? Jak jsem pochopil, tak není totiž jistý, že získáme každej ty lístky přes muse.mu automaticky...Díky...

Ahoj, taky by mi zajímalo, jak to bude s tou hodinou před přes Sazku.. Snad ještě zveřejní nějaký info. Ale chápu to správně, že ta žádost podaná do 10.6. a "losování" o lístky je něco jinýho než ta možnost koupit to přes Sazku hoďku před 10 hod. 14.6. Díky

Ahoj, taky by mi zajímalo, jak to bude s tou hodinou před přes Sazku.. Snad ještě zveřejní nějaký info. Ale chápu to správně, že ta žádost podaná do 10.6. a "losování" o lístky je něco jinýho než ta možnost koupit to přes Sazku hoďku před 10 hod. 14.6. Díky

Doufám, že to tak bude...nerad bych přišel o lístky k podiu :(

Hi, yeah me and my friend have the same problem... We have NO IDEA what does that reservation mean! My friend asked Sazka about it and this is what they replied: "Je nám líto, bohužel ohledně předprodeje vstupenek pro fanklub nemáme žádné informace. Tento předprodej si řeší fanklub sám. On by Vám měl předat informaci jak se dostanete k předrezervaci vstupenek od 9. hod do 10. hod." TRANSLATION: "We are sorry but unfortunately we do not have any information about the ticket reservation for the members of Muse fanclub. The fanclub alone deals with the advance booking. They should give you the information about how to get to the pre-sale tickets from 9AM to 10AM." So, what do you think? What should we do? :(

Hi, yeah me and my friend have the same problem... We have NO IDEA what does that reservation mean! My friend asked Sazka about it and this is what they replied: "Je nám líto, bohužel ohledně předprodeje vstupenek pro fanklub nemáme žádné informace. Tento předprodej si řeší fanklub sám. On by Vám měl předat informaci jak se dostanete k předrezervaci vstupenek od 9. hod do 10. hod." TRANSLATION: "We are sorry but unfortunately we do not have any information about the ticket reservation for the members of Muse fanclub. The fanclub alone deals with the advance booking. They should give you the information about how to get to the pre-sale tickets from 9AM to 10AM." So, what do you think? What should we do? :(

I got the same answer... :mad: But I think there should be enough tickets for everyone ;)

I got the same answer... :mad: But I think there should be enough tickets for everyone ;)

I´m confused too, but I agree with Rajce - there should be enought tickets. :) For example, standing tickets to the concert of Coldplay, RHCHP aren´t sold out, only Foo fighters is full. This years is rich of good concert in our country! :)

I´m confused too, but I agree with Rajce - there should be enought tickets. :) For example, standing tickets to the concert of Coldplay, RHCHP isn´t sold out, only Foo fighters is full. This years is rich of good concert in our country! :)

RHCP, FF, Metallica and Coldplay made me believe that muse would come :) and it happened :LOL:

RHCP, FF, Metallica and Coldplay made me believe that muse would come :) and it happened :LOL:

Excellent estimate :) I looked forward to a new album, but I didn´t realise or hope that they could really come finally and plan a trip to our neighbor - Germany... Well, we should get tickets and enjoy it, we deserve it! ;)

And what is that nonsense some people told me about buying tickets in front of the stage ? I know it's Prague's O2 arena policy but there's no special zone on the map (link below) and there was no option of booking other than general "standing" tickets online...Does anyone know something about it ? I really want to be in front of the stage !

http://www.sazkaticket.cz/Ticket/imgDetail.aspx?imgid=19109089

And what is that nonsense some people told me about buying tickets in front of the stage ? I know it's Prague's O2 arena policy but there's no special zone on the map (link below) and there was no option of booking other than general "standing" tickets online...Does anyone know something about it ? I really want to be in front of the stage !

http://www.sazkaticket.cz/Ticket/imgDetail.aspx?imgid=19109089

‎"Dobrý den

V případě koncertu Muse bude v prodeji pouze jeden sektor k stání. Plocha nebude rozdělena na stání u podia a stání."

So there is only one standing sector.

‎"Dobrý den

V případě koncertu Muse bude v prodeji pouze jeden sektor k stání. Plocha nebude rozdělena na stání u podia a stání."

So there is only one standing sector.

!!!!!!!!!!! THX !!! You've saved me from premature death...COOL

Got tickets for Prague and really pleased - always wanted to visit (Feeling less pissed off that we couldn't get tickets to see Muse in London :mad:)

Would welcome recommendations for decent hotels in sightseeing areas so we can make a week of it....and what should we visit??

Got tickets for Prague and really pleased - always wanted to visit (Feeling less pissed off that we couldn't get tickets to see Muse in London :mad:)

Would welcome recommendations for decent hotels in sightseeing areas so we can make a week of it....and what should we visit??

You're a lucky guy - I still haven't got that confirmation email... :-(

And how old are you and what kind of "fun" you seek ? :D There are tons of sights in Prague - everything basically in the centre...

Hi there,

I'm from Australia and don't speak any Czech. I tried to buy a ticket for the Prague gig, and received a certificate that said this:

ZAPLACENÍ VSTUPENKY

INTERNETOVÁ REZERVACE

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Číslo rezervace:

Cena celkem: 1 290 Kč

Platnost rezervace: 15.6.2012

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Název Začátek představení Sektor Řada Místo Cena

Muse 22.11.2012 20:00 Stání 1 290 Kč

Rezervaci vstupenek vyzvedněte na jakémkoliv prodejním místě SAZKA sázková kancelár, a.s., v České republice, tj. u

jakéhokoliv on-line terminálu ve sběrnách SAZKA sázková kancelár, nejpozději do 23.59 hod. dne platnosti rezervace.

Prodejní místa SAZKA sázková kancelár, a.s. (cca 6 500 prodejních míst v ČR)

Umístění on-line terminálů SAZKA sázková kancelár: Česká pošta, trafiky, tabák, sázková služba, hypermarkety, čerpací stanice aj.

Na prodejním místě předejte obsluze on-line terminálu:

° vstupenkový tiket s vyplněným číslem rezervace (tiket je u prodejců k dispozici, vezměte jej a v dolní polovině tiketu označte kolonku

„Existující rezervace“, vepište a zaškrtejte dvanáctimístné číslo rezervace),

nebo

° vytištěné potvrzení rezervace s čárovým kódem.

Ihned po převzetí vstupenky zkontrolujte správnost vytištěných údajů. Vezměte, prosíme, na vědomí, že zakoupenou vstupenku nelze vrátit,

ani vyměnit,v případě ztráty náhradní vstupenku nelze poskytnout.

Ticketing SAZKA sázk

Please, can someone tell me what this means?

And is there a message on Szaka's website about the concert being cancelled?

Thanks, guys, for your help. :)

Hi there,

I'm from Australia and don't speak any Czech. I tried to buy a ticket for the Prague gig, and received a certificate that said this:

ZAPLACENÍ VSTUPENKY

INTERNETOVÁ REZERVACE

Číslo rezervace:

Cena celkem: 1 290 Kč

Platnost rezervace: 15.6.2012

Název Začátek představení Sektor Řada Místo Cena

Muse 22.11.2012 20:00 Stání 1 290 Kč

Rezervaci vstupenek vyzvedněte na jakémkoliv prodejním místě SAZKA sázková kancelár, a.s., v České republice, tj. u

jakéhokoliv on-line terminálu ve sběrnách SAZKA sázková kancelár, nejpozději do 23.59 hod. dne platnosti rezervace.

Prodejní místa SAZKA sázková kancelár, a.s. (cca 6 500 prodejních míst v ČR)

Umístění on-line terminálů SAZKA sázková kancelár: Česká pošta, trafiky, tabák, sázková služba, hypermarkety, čerpací stanice aj.

Na prodejním místě předejte obsluze on-line terminálu:

° vstupenkový tiket s vyplněným číslem rezervace (tiket je u prodejců k dispozici, vezměte jej a v dolní polovině tiketu označte kolonku

„Existující rezervace“, vepište a zaškrtejte dvanáctimístné číslo rezervace),

nebo

° vytištěné potvrzení rezervace s čárovým kódem.

Ihned po převzetí vstupenky zkontrolujte správnost vytištěných údajů. Vezměte, prosíme, na vědomí, že zakoupenou vstupenku nelze vrátit,

ani vyměnit,v případě ztráty náhradní vstupenku nelze poskytnout.

Ticketing SAZKA sázk

Please, can someone tell me what this means?

And is there a message on Szaka's website about the concert being cancelled?

Thanks, guys, for your help. :)

Hello,

I don´t speak English very well, but I´ll try it to explain. You became a confirmation about successfull reservation. With this paper with EAN code we go to place (newsstand, shops), where Sazka have a terminal (for printing tickets). Sazka is a betting company and they also sell the tickets. But this terminals are only in the Czech Republic I think.. And the reservation is valid only to the end of the next day.

BUT I found this note on Sazka´s website: "Orders from abroad:

Orders from abroad by e-mail at info@sazkaticket.cz - payment of reservations by banking transfer, tickets will be sent by registered mail. Orders are accepted up to 35 calendar days prior to the event."

Hello,

I don´t speak English very well, but I´ll try it to explain. You became a confirmation about successfull reservation. With this paper with EAN code we go to place (newsstand, shops), where Sazka have a terminal (for printing tickets). Sazka is a betting company and they also sell the tickets. But this terminals are only in the Czech Republic I think.. And the reservation is valid only to the end of the next day.

BUT I found this note on Sazka´s website: "Orders from abroad:

Orders from abroad by e-mail at info@sazkaticket.cz - payment of reservations by banking transfer, tickets will be sent by registered mail. Orders are accepted up to 35 calendar days prior to the event."

Thank you so so much!! I will email them then. Thanks again! :)

And btw, your English is VERY good, and A LOT better than my Czech (none)!! :D

Thank you so so much!! I will email them then. Thanks again! :)

And btw, your English is VERY good, and A LOT better than my Czech (none)!! :D

Not at all! I liked to help you. Good luck by buying the ticket and enjoy Prague and the concert of course ;)

• 2 weeks later...

they don't accept credit cards, only bank transters

my girlfriend made the reservation, it's registered with her name

but i will be the one making the money transfer, does it matter?

they told me to indicate my reservation # as variable symbol of my payment? what's that?

Archived