Peavey Vypyr Series with MUSE

shiroo

I do... I just use red channel on the Dzl amp, crank the gain, eq to taste and add a dash of reverb :LOL:

for every song ? :D :D

i have preset that fits starlight/unintended also

ggza8vzp7kk8m7qz4hyab4nsaz7u532b.PNG

then CE

vmrzb4ytbndkfhux992s63mdqjhxehkv.png

and some Knights of Cydonia, Stockholm Syndrome, Hysteria

py9eeubg3kjbuqa8cf5x2avneayw8dyk.PNG

and also MK Ultra

z5g92u5y24xtkte2r6zmt2mrxg32qr5q.PNG

i need smth Fuzzy for Plug in Baby or Sbh

i have Peavey Sanpera II to my Vypyr 30, i have to say it is brilliant with it ! Sanpera is footswitch with volume pedal and wah wah pedal with Harddrive for presets so i can have over 400 presets and it works perfectly. I can play lots of songs. And VYPYR sound is excelent. I had Jackhammer with this AMP but it didnt sound good. So i Changed to Sanpera :)

i can recommend

Fuzz Factory and Whammy is all i need. And Muse sounds will be perfect

i have Peavey Sanpera II to my Vypyr 30, i have to say it is brilliant with it ! Sanpera is footswitch with volume pedal and wah wah pedal with Harddrive for presets so i can have over 400 presets and it works perfectly. I can play lots of songs. And VYPYR sound is excelent. I had Jackhammer with this AMP but it didnt sound good. So i Changed to Sanpera :)

i can recommend

Cool!

i can recommend

Fuzz factories sound terrible through them :( That's why I sold mine... save your money and buy a different amp like I will be soon :LOL:

The whammy though sounds awesome :D

Fuzz factories sound terrible through them :( That's why I sold mine... save your money and buy a different amp like I will be soon :LOL:

hmm im pretty satisfied with the sound of AMP, though it misses fuzz :/

Fuzz Factory should sound fine as long as you have it going through a clean channel? :erm:

No :( they just sound like playing a stylophone through a swimming pool

hmm :/ :/ you just saved me lots of money :D though it would be awsome to find similiar preset on Vypyr, im sure there is one that sounds like Fuzz Factory. Im just deaf and i cant find a shit :/

Archived