Finding Music Videos.....

lucidity

Is anyone aware of a respectable source to download Muse music videos? I'm quite happy getting the live concerts from unomuse - but I've been unable to find music videos anywhere else other than stage6.com - but that was shut down not long ago......

Maybe torrents are going to be my only option - does mention of torrents on these forums violate any rules? :$

Delete if this isn't allowed....

Actually maybe this should be in other muse topics....

Is anyone aware of a respectable source to download Muse music videos? I'm quite happy getting the live concerts from unomuse - but I've been unable to find music videos anywhere else other than stage6.com - but that was shut down not long ago......

Maybe torrents are going to be my only option - does mention of torrents on these forums violate any rules? :$

Delete if this isn't allowed....

Actually maybe this should be in other muse topics....

muselive has all the music videos, under share your stuff. They have loads of live downloads as well!!

• 2 years later...

Ok so i was having a particularly Muse-ish day yesterday, and i watched all of the music vids off the website. And i noticed that both Invincible and Uprising have giant bears (robot or teddy) coming out of the ground and attacking everyone. Is there a story behind this?

Ok so i was having a particularly Muse-ish day yesterday, and i watched all of the music vids off the website. And i noticed that both Invincible and Uprising have giant bears (robot or teddy) coming out of the ground and attacking everyone. Is there a story behind this?

Yeah, Muse like Giant Teddy Bears.

Archived