Pride of Arizona plays Muse!

Chivo

I was at the band day over the weekend to see this show. The POA is rated as one of the best marching bands in the country and they brought the crowd to its feet for this show. The video does not do this band justice, its like an IMAX movie, you have to be there! Check out the middle of pt. 3 in the drum break where the band falls down and gets hopped over.

I was at the band day over the weekend to see this show. The POA is rated as one of the best marching bands in the country and they brought the crowd to its feet for this show. The video does not do this band justice, its like an IMAX movie, you have to be there! Check out the middle of pt. 3 in the drum break where the band falls down and gets hopped over.

Yes i do agree, but atleast we are able to share this experience with many others that would have never been able to see it

:awesome:

but i'm really surprised they didn't play Uprising or SMBH. :erm:

True, but at least with them playing Time is Running Out, and Blackout they are at least showing respect and appreciation for their older stuff without sticking to whats currently popular with a lot of people.

Archived