Make up shows? (STL)

rebelmusic

As much as I hate to say this, I think the only chance of a stl show is with their festival light set-up.... no towers in other words. I could see them jumping down and playing the local radio festival "Pointfest" in mid-august. That would unfortunately mean an hour set... which would piss me off beyond belief, but take what you can get right?

I really doubt there will be a make up show at this point. :(

Muse is hardly fair or logical- examples:

1.) Remember when they had to reschedule the Denver show due to snow last spring? They tweeted a promise to make up for it during the fall show. So of course the week before the fall Denver show, they play like an 8 minute riff session in LA night 2, PLUS Bliss & RBS. What did Denver get? TaB. Nothing against TaB- I got to hear it in Minneapolis & it was awesome. But why did LA get all the love instead of Denver after they promised to make it up to fans?

2.) Florida- don't think I need to say any more than that.

I would really love a make up show in St. Louis- especially since I am within a driveable distance- but I just don't see it happening. I want to be proven wrong though.

I really doubt there will be a make up show at this point. :(

Muse is hardly fair or logical- examples:

1.) Remember when they had to reschedule the Denver show due to snow last spring? They tweeted a promise to make up for it during the fall show. So of course the week before the fall Denver show, they play like an 8 minute riff in LA night 2, PLUS Bliss & RBS. What did Denver get? TaB. Nothing against TaB- I got to hear it in Minneapolis & it was awesome. But why did LA get all the love instead of Denver after they promised to make it up to fans?

I would really love a make up show in St. Louis- especially since I am within a driveable distance- but I just don't see it happening. I want to be proven wrong though.

You're kidding right? You don't think Denver got special treatment? The mixing up the setlist for the first time in the entire tour and playing a song that was only played in Stadiums before that isn't special treatment? Okay then... :erm:

You're kidding right? You don't think Denver got special treatment? The mixing up the setlist for the first time in the entire tour and playing a song that was only played in Stadiums before that isn't special treatment? Okay then... :erm:

They played almost exactly the same set at the next gig in Minneapolis. They just left out US. So no, I don't particularly think that was "special treatment" and I would say 2 rarities + 8 minutes of riffs is more desirable than 1 rarity and a shuffling of the songs they already play. Just my opinion.

Edit: Oops- forgot to acknowledge that MK Jam was played at Denver for the first time- but again, they played MK Jam in Minneapolis and Milwaukee (the next 2 gigs).

Archived