Make up shows? (STL)

rebelmusic

I googled the fucking site. There's NOTHING. It's not difficult. If Muse WERE playing Lolla, it'd be on here at least.

Sites don't necessarily update right away. Muse didn't update .mu with the extra SA dates after U2 had Muse opening up for those shows on theirs for days. I would certainly hope Lolla would update their site right away, but sometimes it doesn't happen.

Regardless, if that poster doesn't have a legitimate source, he or she should have never posted anything about it here anyway.

Sites don't necessarily update right away. Muse didn't update .mu with the extra SA dates after U2 had Muse opening up for those shows on theirs for days. I would certainly hope Lolla would update their site right away, but sometimes it doesn't happen.

Regardless, if that poster doesn't have a legitimate source, he or she should have never posted anything about it here anyway.

And things can never be confirmed or official until one or both of the sides confirm it.

But yes, a source would be nice.

They wanted a source from the person who said it'd been confirmed. Not from you. You didn't need to be so rude. Did you consider they might have read the post and quoted straight away?

Either way, there's there fault not mine. There IS no source because nothing's been confirmed.

They wanted a source from the person who said it'd been confirmed. Not from you. You didn't need to be so rude. Did you consider they might have read the post and quoted straight away?

Thank you Alix! :kiss:

Edit: that is what I did by the way. Hadn't scrolled down enough to notice the thread had gone down to a second page.

Either way, there's there fault not mine. There IS no source because nothing's been confirmed.

Why are you making such a huge deal out of this?! Shiner (forgive me, I don't know your name) asked where the source was and you got all up in their face over it. Catch yourself on. There is noone at "fault" here, they were only asking a question.

Thank you Alix! :kiss:

Edit: that is what I did by the way. Hadn't scrolled down enough to notice the thread had gone down to a second page.

No worries. I presumed that's what you had done. Even if you hadn't that reaction wasn't needed.

Why are you making such a huge deal out of this?! Shiner (forgive me, I don't know your name) asked where the source was and you got all up in their face over it. Catch yourself on. There is noone at "fault" here, they were only asking a question.

Read is up in their face? :LOL: Ok. I didn't insult anyone or have a go, just simply made a statement. Nobody would have said anything if they hadn't complained.

Read.

I googled the fucking site. There's NOTHING. It's not difficult. If Muse WERE playing Lolla, it'd be on here at least.

Why do you feel the need to be so nasty all the time? You and another person are really making this an unpleasant place to be right now.

Read is up in their face? :LOL: Ok. I didn't insult anyone or have a go, just simply made a statement. Nobody would have said anything if they hadn't complained.

That's right, no one would have complained if they hadn't complained.

See below with what Pip quoted. How is that not in their face? You did have a go, for no good reason.

Why do you feel the need to be so nasty all the time? You and another person are really making this an unpleasant place to be right now.

Innit.

Nasty all the time? :LOL: Right. Seriously, nothing I've done is even remotely close to nasty.

I also like the fact you were more than happy to call me out but not this 'other person'.

See below with what Pip quoted. How is that not in their face? You did have a go, for no good reason.

The second post, sure, but how on earth is 'read'? The problem here is that I was blunt and because someone complained I decided to be blunter. Maybe I went a bit far with it but I was pissed off.

Nasty all the time? :LOL: Right. Seriously, nothing I've done is even remotely close to nasty.

I also like the fact you were more than happy to call me out but not this 'other person'.

The second post, sure, but how on earth is 'read'? The problem here is that I was blunt and because someone complained I decided to be blunter. Maybe I went a bit far with it but I was pissed off.

I'm pretty certain the other person was called out earlier on.

You had no reason to be blunt though, that's the point. Abby wasn't even addressing you so I don't know why you felt the need to speak to her like that.

I'm pretty certain the other person was called out earlier on.

You had no reason to be blunt though, that's the point. Abby wasn't even addressing you so I don't know why you felt the need to speak to her like that.

The point is that if she'd read, she might have thought twice about posting and actually looked herself. I don't get why people can't look themselves, especially since a lot of people on here tend to jump the gun. Look how many pointless threads we get DAILY.

The point is that if she'd read, she might have thought twice about posting and actually looked herself. I don't get why people can't look themselves, especially since a lot of people on here tend to jump the gun. Look how many pointless threads we get DAILY.

She had quoted the post as soon as she read it though so it wasn't a case of reading the rest of the other comments and then posting. As she said, sites don't update straight away. It's just not a big deal so I couldn't see why you got so annoyed about it.

She had quoted the post as soon as she read it though so it wasn't a case of reading the rest of the other comments and then posting. As she said, sites don't update straight away. It's just not a big deal so I couldn't see why you got so annoyed about it.

I didn't get annoyed about it until AFTER she'd replied. I didn't realise she'd quoted straight from the post when I first posted.

Not that I am trying to stand on either side here, but if you see a comment and can't even bother to check the ONE page for the answer before asking a question that might just be answered in the post above yours, then that's just lazy :p

Not that I am trying to stand on either side here, but if you see a comment and can't even bother to check the ONE page for the answer before asking a question that might just be answered in the post above yours, then that's just lazy :p

This was pretty much my point. :LOL:

Well, let's clear the air then, shall we?

MuseFrak, I took exception to "Read" as it came across as rude and condescending. Perhaps that's not how you intended it to come across. I don't have the luxury of knowing your speech patterns or voice inflection; if I did, maybe I would have interpreted it differently with a "ha, ha" and left it at that. But, as I don't know you, your bluntness came across as rudeness, and that's why I responded the way I did.

I still feel a source is needed. As rebelmusic had tickets to a midwest US gig, it's possible he or she has some sort of tie to the festival itself, being somewhat local. Most people going to a St. Louis concert are going to live within a 3-5 hour radius of the show, and a fair piece of the population of greater Chicago comes in under the 5 hour mark. I personally feel that's something to investigate, and I don't feel that asking for a source in this case is an unreasonable request. You may disagree. It's possible that rebelmusic has some information that Lolla hasn't posted yet, for whatever reason. Or the source could be completely false. Until we see another rebelmusic post, we won't know. I can only hope that he or she hasn't been scared away from the thread.

Being that we're four months out from a lineup announcement, I find it highly unlikely that anyone has any "inside info" aside from the weeks old article that stated Muse were offered a headline slot. Anything is rumour and speculation until mid-April, so I wouldn't make any travel plans/purchases until that time. That still gives you over three months to make arrangements.

Well now that they are playing Lollapalooza, I think the St. Louis fans should get free tickets. At least I should. With backstage passes. Make it happen lads!

:D

Don't know what that argument was all about... this person obviously is just assuming they're playing Lolla, no extra source behind it besides what we already know.

There is nothing definite guys. Check up on the Lolla thread. I'm a regular on the Lollaboards so if anything was found out I'd post it here immediately. That said, I'm pretty dang sure they're gonna do it, and I was right about ACL almost a year in advance. ;)

Archived