Buying an electro-acoustic guitar

TheEye

Hi, i'm thinking in buying an e-acoustic and i'm a bit lost in the market right now.

Which ones are the best options for 350€? i've seen that takamines are pretty much what people buy in that range of money and also yamahas.

could you be my 'guiding light'? :rolleyes: (see what i did there?) :D

Hi, i'm thinking in buying an e-acoustic and i'm a bit lost in the market right now.

Which ones are the best options for 350€? i've seen that takamines are pretty much what people buy in that range of money and also yamahas.

could you be my 'guiding light'? :rolleyes: (see what i did there?) :D

try yhem out and decide which is best yourself..

see what i did there?

LOL yes of course i see, but i don't want to waste my time trying out shitty guitars; some guidance is needed.

well I see alot of people playing yamaha's and I think they sound good, especially for the prices they go.

I really didn't care at all for the Yamahas I tried at that price point. Tried a couple of different brands stuff as well and ended up going with a Takamine in the end. It's very subjective thing mind, I've talked to as many people who love the Yamahas as hate them.

same. thought the preamp on the yamahas I tried out was really poor. but, as you say, some people swear by them. I'm fairly sure I've even seen josh homme playing one (although obviously I doubt it was in the €350 range)

Archived