Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?  

849 members have voted

1. 1. Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?

• raping his guitar
    • knee slides
    • fingering the kaoss pad
    • spinning and jumping around
    • pointing at random people
    • f**** the amp
    • making up new lyrics or giggling in songs
    • none of those, Matt should stay behind his microphone

I don't really remember being cold... I think I was drunk too often, it was my first year of uni after all :LOL: I'm feeling it this year though :indiff:

Night night :kiss:

MattLily8.jpg

Ah, first year of uni. :D Good times.

I remember it being colder than usual, but only because we got like, 3 feet of snow covering the ground instead of 2 inches. :LOL:

I have a request... does anyone have a gif of Matt looking intimidating? :unsure:

hello! :kiss: going to bed in few hours,just passing by. Early working day tomorrow. :indiff: how's everyone?

scaled.php?tn=0&server=258&filename=oht.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

:LOL: <3

Thank you so much for the good luck wishes everyone! :kiss: I survived! I managed to write 10 pages worth of stuff. I'm sure somewhere in there I hit most of the main points. :chuckle:

:dance::kiss:

scaled.php?tn=0&server=263&filename=8fxg.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

:happy:

love this video so much,fantastic. :happy:

tumblrl3a630unda1qzz3nf.jpg

awwwwwwwwww! :awesome:

gotta go now, night everyone :kiss:

Night night :happy:

:LOL:! must have been an interesting year;)

matt2b.jpg

It was a goood year :LOL:

Ah, first year of uni. :D Good times.

I remember it being colder than usual, but only because we got like, 3 feet of snow covering the ground instead of 2 inches. :LOL:

I have a request... does anyone have a gif of Matt looking intimidating? :unsure:

Dude, that's a lot of snow! I hope you made a snowman :chuckle:

I think this is the closest I have :erm:

Pout.gif

Night night :happy:

It was a goood year :LOL:

Dude, that's a lot of snow! I hope you made a snowman :chuckle:

I think this is the closest I have :erm:

Pout.gif

We made 10 feet snowmen and 12 feet snow penises. :awesome: And still had enough snow to have epic snowball fights. :D It was a great winter. And we had like, 2 days of classes cancelled. :dance:

Hrm, thank you. :)

does anyone have a link to the video this is from? My friend is looking for "angry muse gifs" and I can't find any because I tend to only save happy/silly ones. :p

TheGrooveintheStates30.jpg

edit: nvm, found it! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcEDhTpMie0

Edited by Tofu

We made 10 feet snowmen and 12 feet snow penises. :awesome: And still had enough snow to have epic snowball fights. :D It was a great winter. And we had like, 2 days of classes cancelled. :dance:

Hrm, thank you. :)

does anyone have a link to the video this is from? My friend is looking for "angry muse gifs" and I can't find any because I tend to only save happy/silly ones. :p

TheGrooveintheStates30.jpg

edit: nvm, found it! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcEDhTpMie0

:awesome: Ah wow! That sounds like a pwopa awesome winter :D I had a few classes cancelled cos of snow, but I'd just got back from a skiing holiday in the Alps so I wasn't too fussed about seeing more snow :LOL:

I only have cute/ happy. sexy gifs and pictures too, I don't think the one I just posted is very angry :rolleyes:

Silly Matt losing his guitar :LOL:

Smex.jpg

:awesome: Ah wow! That sounds like a pwopa awesome winter :D I had a few classes cancelled cos of snow, but I'd just got back from a skiing holiday in the Alps so I wasn't too fussed about seeing more snow :LOL:

I only have cute/ happy. sexy gifs and pictures too, I don't think the one I just posted is very angry :rolleyes:

Silly Matt losing his guitar :LOL:

Smex.jpg

:chuckle: Yeah, I guess snow isn't that exciting when that's all you ever see. But we don't get that much snow here, so I was ecstatic. :chuckle:

This gif only has 10 colors and is under 1mb without looking like shit. :chuckle: I'm pretty excited

fuckingpwoper.gif

:chuckle: Yeah, I guess snow isn't that exciting when that's all you ever see. But we don't get that much snow here, so I was ecstatic. :chuckle:

This gif only has 10 colors and is under 1mb without looking like shit. :chuckle: I'm pretty excited

fuckingpwoper.gif

:eek: 10 colours?!? That's nothing! And it's a big gif too, very impressive :chuckle:

Happy eating! :)

62660302.jpg

Om nom nom :D Chocolate fudge cake ftw!

Sandwich.jpg

I'm good. :D

I'm supposed to be going to out tonight have an Indian, I've never tried it before.. :rolleyes: and my lips are really dry and I hate that! :'(

Ooooh. ;)

23549ad7-7dec-4d3b-877f-21da3269d35f.jpg

sorry had lunch and have painted my nails, I have origin of symmetry nails now :awesome:

:happy:

naww

I love that photo :happy: