Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?  

849 members have voted

1. 1. Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?

• raping his guitar
    • knee slides
    • fingering the kaoss pad
    • spinning and jumping around
    • pointing at random people
    • f**** the amp
    • making up new lyrics or giggling in songs
    • none of those, Matt should stay behind his microphone

Wow, Matt looks ridiculously skinny in that pic. :eek:

One of the reasons we love him :chuckle:;)

:eek::stunned::$ Flipping eck that neck and those arms and oh my god those eyes!!! :eyebrows:

I would tap that ;D

mb432gk.jpg

:chuckle:

very good, thanks and you?

I have today and tomorrow free from study :D so I'm in very good mood :p

Nice to hear. :happy: I`m good to, thanks! Although I started to study for an exam, which I have in the end of the month...

1506471yk7.jpg

LEG9_2078.jpg

:chuckle:

04162007074.jpg

Mmmmm, I love his hair there

And thank you to everyone who welcomed me :happy: Although right now probably isn't the best time for me to start posting here, considering I also have exams next week - 4 of them :eek: *Attempts to drag self away from PMT and fails*

Oh well, more Matt :D

1151011257_yPictures5.jpg

I'll have my exams in February (session)

tumblr_lekxmf27Op1qalpboo1_400.jpg

I love this pic

We have exams through the whole year, depends on the teacher... What are you studying, btw?

Mmmmm, I love his hair there

And thank you to everyone who welcomed me :happy: Although right now probably isn't the best time for me to start posting here, considering I also have exams next week - 4 of them :eek: *Attempts to drag self away from PMT and fails*

Oh well, more Matt :D

1151011257_yPictures5.jpg

:chuckle: I have similar problems. I can`t help if PMT is more interesting than anything else.:chuckle:

lille_2000_autograph_4.jpg

We have exams through the whole year, depends on the teacher... What are you studying, btw?

:chuckle: I have similar problems. I can`t help if PMT is more interesting than anything else.:chuckle:

lille_2000_autograph_4.jpg

Now I'm studing pedagogics. In last year I've studied a bit germanistic , but it was so hard for me :p and I think I like more english , and what are you studying?

Now I'm studing pedagogics. In last year I've studied a bit germanistic , but it was so hard for me :p and I think I like more english , and what are you studying?

I don`t like German, although I had it 2 years on uni plus before in primary school (plus latin, another one I don`t like:chuckle:) English is much better!:yesey:I`m studying history, but I`m still not sure if I want to do this the rest of my life :erm: I mean I like history but sometimes I just feel unsure about it...:erm:

22-01-04-2.jpg

411465848_d762450b8d_o.jpg

I don`t like German, although I had it 2 years on uni plus before in primary school (plus latin, another one I don`t like:chuckle:) English is much better!:yesey:I`m studying history, but I`m still not sure if I want to do this the rest of my life :erm: I mean I like history but sometimes I just feel unsure about it...:erm:

22-01-04-2.jpg

I understand you. I also don't know what I want to do in future. I'm studing now pedagogics and I really like my study but I still don't know what I'll do in future. And yeah! English is better :p

tumblr_lekwead3Nz1qe400vo1_400.jpg

:D What an excellent arse! (and legs and back and hair)

picture.php?albumid=2784&pictureid=31007

Your posts have been empty thus far. :erm:

22-01-04-2.jpg

English is my native tongue, or else I would study it. :chuckle: It really is an interesting language, just you know. :p But I really like how it's sort of the "everything" language since it borrowed from a bit of everything.

matt-in-front-of-me.jpg

247_6_2.jpg

Guest Sarah-x

Hey Sarah! Haven't seen you around for a while! We have had some good times! Remember the pillow gif and how everyone got annoyed because we kept saying Matt only likes girls called 'Sarah?' :LOL:

omg :D yes! that was awesome.... :ninja: and it was true! :shifty:

Matt+Bellamy.jpg

matt: * awwww i miss the two sarahs conversations....god how i love them*

:dance:

Guest Sarah-x
There were like, at least 3 Sarahs at the time, right? :chuckle: Good times. :LOL:

455122267_cd9664f6e8fyhj.jpg

muse3.jpg

]

yeaah i thinkk after me and sarah said it more sarahs started to reveal themselfs :LOL: bet some were lying just to have some matt loving :chuckle:

ohh the good'old days aye!!

yeaah i thinkk after me and sarah said it more sarahs started to reveal themselfs :LOL: bet some were lying just to have some matt loving :chuckle:

ohh the good'old days aye!!

:LOL: Dude back then I had to like, be hear nearly 24/7 or I'd fall like, 20 pages behind. :LOL: And whenever I was away for the weekend it was like OH MY GOD SO MANY NEW PAGES!!

DSC01706.jpg

matt2_6.png

OMG I FINALLY FOUND THE MAG THAT ONE PIC IS FROM

Sallys04.jpg

It's from this one:

Sallys_cover.jpg