Stockholme Syndrome HAARP Riff

laurie_muse

If I'm not mistaken it's FSK 401,

Here's the tab for the first riff if i'm not mistaken (Remember, it's in drop D tuning)

E 0-3-0-5-3-0--0-3-0-6-6--0-3-0-5-3-0

Then in between it's harmonics and playing around with notes in D minor.

I'm a newbie here so I hope that's of some help to you

Also, the last riff is tuned down ( you can see it in the DVD)

Yep, the first one is

0-0-3-0- something bend upwards (not sure what, I do a random note) with sustainer on harmonic mode/ 4 times then 12-12-12-12-12-12-12-0-0-3-0

The next riff is this

all on low E string (tuned down to d obviously)

0-3-0-5-0-3-0-0-3-0-6-6 (the sixes being power chords, just bar your finger across the three lowest strings on that fret and strum them hard)

0-3-0-5-0-3-0-3*-3*-0-3*-0-3*-3* (*s being harmonics over that fret)

Repeat that, and in replacement of those harmonics, just cock about loads.

BTW, all these riffs are on riffs and jams Musewiki (lol I just spent ages writing that all out)

http://musewiki.org/Riffs_and_Jams_(tablature)

EDIT- The first riff is township rebellion, the next is muse's own riff, the next is endless nameless

From memory, for the sustainer part, play with these notes (G string):

12 10 8 7 5

Then he leaves the Sustainer natural mode in 5, waits, and turns the harmonic mode (you can do a pinch harmonic too). After that, 0 0 3 0 0 in lower D string. With harmonic mode activated, he does the same (while bending the string) in frets 7, 8 and 10, then he goes on with the next riff...

...which IIRC was some plucking in D and the higher octave (that is, 5th fret on A string, 7th on the G string), and then 0 0 3 0 0 in the lower D string. He moves the D plucking to bends in this:

B: 10

G: 12

From memory, for the sustainer part, play with these notes (G string):

12 10 8 7 5

Then he leaves the Sustainer natural mode in 5, waits, and turns the harmonic mode (you can do a pinch harmonic too). After that, 0 0 3 0 0 in lower D string. With harmonic mode activated, he does the same (while bending the string) in frets 7, 8 and 10, then he goes on with the next riff...

...which IIRC was some plucking in D and the higher octave (that is, 5th fret on D string, 7th on the B string), and then 0 0 3 0 0 in the lower D string. He moves the D plucking to bends in this:

B: 10

G: 12

Wow, I never knew those tabs, always wanted to know cheers :D

Archived