Any good delay pedals with tap delay function?

Protonix

well, that's what I actually wantd. because, I already have delay effects and some other on my Vox amp, but they are not adjustable on the fly. I can only change channels. so I was looking for that. a delaay pedal with many options, tap and presets..........

There's no such thing as a bad delay pedal.

There's nothing wrong with the DD7, only thing is there's a touch of noise added when setting it to 100% wet, but if that bothers you, you need to get into a band & get a girlfriend. Also I'd have preferred it if they implemented the hold function from the DD3 with faster & slower delays times available rather than the loop function, but can't imagine too many guitarists wanting to go all glitch on everyone.

If you're after tap tempo, make sure whatever pedal you're looking at implements it well, because some don't and it's just there so they can say it's there, so avoid the Boss DD6, Line6 DL4 and probably a few others.

oh. thanks. I'll consider it. but I don't know if it's available in my country......

ProGuitarShop ships all over the world.

But before you go buying i'd check what i said was right. ;)

Pedal companies have a habit of making things more complicated than they need to be.

I've found one. it costs 300 pounds. a little too expensive for something I can't try out. that's the main problem when you live on the Balcan... Southeastern Europe. middle of nowhere. so... I'll handle it. so far, I'm very satisfied with Digitech. I've got the GNX1 and I tried the EX7 at a friend... not much of experience...

I've found one. it costs 300 pounds. a little too expensive for something I can't try out. that's the main problem when you live on the Balcan... Southeastern Europe. middle of nowhere. so... I'll handle it. so far, I'm very satisfied with Digitech. I've got the GNX1 and I tried the EX7 at a friend... not much of experience...

Fuck, i should work for PGS...Here

You can try it for up to 60 days, if you dont like it they'll refund you...

however i too am reluctant of buying without trying so i see where you are coming from.

60 days? that's enoguh time for trying out and then returning it. :)

I bought the GNX without trying out. Thankfully, I wasn't tricked. It's a great multi-effects pedal. love it. it has everything, many effects, IPS, whammy, an expression pedal, 2 amps, delay (the only thing I'm not satisfied with)... well, I am. it's good. but I want something better.

TO PHILL:

looks good. but when it comes to presets (I've seen the other thread about delay pedals yesterday or so...), I don't see them. but I've got good hearing, so it surely wouldn't be a problem for tap delay. and it's surely better than the GNX delay.

then good. I saw you guys talking about the line 6 DL4 and it fragileness. so that's why I asked. then, I'll probably buy the Echo Park next week or so...

Have you heard of the Roland Space Echo? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Yeah I've got the Boss RE201 Space Echo reissue thing. It's a great little pedal, but it's a model of a tape delay so it's not going to do the same sort of things as a digital delay. It depends on what you're after.

Archived