Autumn 2023 UK arena dates

troubleonline

Oh super… wonderful new technology…. my ticket for O2 London Oct 1st  from Tixr magically appeared in the O2 app with the active QR  code… all good, but then…

My ticket for O2 London Oct 2nd from Tixr is listed below it in the O2 app but is blank for QR code saying I opted a different delivery method. So will probably have to sort it all out with the O2 box office on the night… 

Both ordered within minutes of each other…. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Habanero said:

Oh super… wonderful new technology…. my ticket for O2 London Oct 1st  from Tixr magically appeared in the O2 app with the active QR  code… all good, but then…

My ticket for O2 London Oct 2nd from Tixr is listed below it in the O2 app but is blank for QR code saying I opted a different delivery method. So will probably have to sort it all out with the O2 box office on the night… 

Are you seated on the 1st and standing on the 2nd? If so they might be getting sent as physical tickets. 

I got an email from TIXR this evening for Manchester and it says reserved tickets (I.e. seating ) will be sent by email the day before the show but that ‘floor’ ie standing will be sent special delivery to the UK address within the next 24 hours and will need signed for.  

2 hours ago, troubleonline said:

Are you seated on the 1st and standing on the 2nd? If so they might be getting sent as physical tickets. 

I got an email from TIXR this evening for Manchester and it says reserved tickets (I.e. seating ) will be sent by email the day before the show but that ‘floor’ ie standing will be sent special delivery to the UK address within the next 24 hours and will need signed for.  

Nope, both nights seated Level 1 …  booking confirmations are identical and 6 mins apart and advise delivery to app…  one is in the app ready to go, the other saying ticket won’t appear in app as “other delivery method” selected…. but no selection ever made by me… have e-mailed the clowns. 

• Like 1

Well my Manchester tickets just delivered by the Royal Mail-signed for/recorded delivery.  Feels very old school getting paper tickets posted!  Better not forget them as travelling down from Scotland by train so can’t turn the car back if I do! 

Also seems that TIXR have an office/ location in London as the address on the back of the envelope was TIXR, Uncommon Borough, 1 Long Lane, London SE1 4PG.  Thought looks like a flexible office space. 

On 9/20/2023 at 7:51 PM, Habanero said:

I have the EXACT same problem. I keep filing "Fan Support Tickets" at https://support.tixr.com/ but they keep ignoring me. Has anyone heard back from Tixr regarding this issue?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gingerkk said:

I have the EXACT same problem. I keep filing "Fan Support Tickets" at https://support.tixr.com/ but they keep ignoring me. Has anyone heard back from Tixr regarding this issue?

gingerkk… I contacted Tixr on Sep 20th, and followed up Sep 22nd with extra info and have chased a 3rd and final time today, stating that I will definitely be seeking a full refund if I don’t get a ticket delivered either by Active QR in O2 App or by post. Sadly, they do not respond to anything.

The O2 and AXS have responded, obviously without looking at my screenshots of the issue to say … 1) Contact Tixr (who I tell them never respond) and 2) This is how the O2 App works! I know how it works, as a QR ticket appeared in it for O2 show on Oct 1st alongside a disclaimer of “other delivery method selected” for Oct 2nd show. I would like to say try mailing “support@tixr.com” but they ignore this as much as the Fan Support Ticket route. I believe Tixr need investigating by the promoters etc but nobody really helps… so there you go…

• Like 1

I'm the same with Monday night's gig. No QR code showing, and still nothing from Tixr. One ticket is for my friend and I'm having to travel from Devon for the gig. Tickets cost a fortune, I don't want Tixr to bloody rob me with their incompetence :(

Thanks Habanero for your update. I keep doing those bloody "support tickets" (support, my arse) with no result. FFS, I'm travelling from abroad (getting the ticket via mail is no option anymore...), so I'm a little worried for the 2nd gig, at least I'm good for the first one.

Edited by gingerkk

5 minutes ago, gingerkk said:

Thanks Habanero for your update. I keep doing those bloody "support tickets" (support, my arse) with no result. FFS, I'm travelling from abroad (getting the ticket via mail is no option anymore...), so I'm a little worried for the 2nd gig, at least I'm good for the first one.

TixR are a total and horrible nightmare… check their 94% 1 star rating on TrustPilot! It is especially awful for those having to travel… almost impossible. The O2 tell me that with all else failing, going to the O2 box office on the day, e.g. 3pm or something with your order confirmation and ID and they can print off a ticket 🤔… who knows, but why should any of us have to do this, risk this? I am probably going to do a bank chargeback as if I cannot leave home with some sort of ticket in hand on Monday, TixR are in breach of contract … I will miss seeing Muse but hey ho… I have seen them a fair few times so it’s what I've decided.

• Like 1

So Tixr has now FINALLY issued the QR Codes for the 2nd Muse gig at O2 tomorrow. Because I wasn't so sure about that, I have bought another ticket via Ticketmaster  in the mean time.

If anyone is interested in buying my spare ticket for face value (Section 104), please DM me. I can transfer the ticket via the O2 App. You're gonne need the app anyway to enter the venue.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, gingerkk said:

So Tixr has now FINALLY issued the QR Codes for the 2nd Muse gig at O2 tomorrow. Because I wasn't so sure about that, I have bought another ticket via Ticketmaster  in the mean time.

If anyone is interested in buying my spare ticket for face value (Section 104), please DM me. I can transfer the ticket via the O2 App. You're gonne need the app anyway to enter the venue.

Yes, same here gingerkk … my Oct 2nd QR ticket code dropped into the O2 App this afternoon when I had just printed out proof of purchase etc for a (maybe) trip to the Box Office tomorrow, although may not have gone at all …  (stinking) TixR didn’t reply at all to numerous support tickets and e-mails I had sent since about 11 days ago on Sep 20th, when the ticket I’d got for my wife for the Oct 1st show tonight, had dropped into the app… please don’t use these rotten unhelpful goons again Muse!!

Edited by Habanero
Clarification
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, gingerkk said:

Finally got mine too, what a stress. At least I can chill when we arrive at the O2 tomorrow afternoon. See you all there!

• Like 1

O2 Arena Oct 2nd… long ticket battle over it was time to enjoy the show… highlights for me were Stockholm, Space Dementia, Hysteria, Halloween, Dark Side (Alternative Reality), and Behold, The Glove which I  also recorded for my 8 year old son who loves the track, Uprising and Kill or Be Killed and TIRO.. I thought Muse had reached a new level ref creating a top notch synchronised light show… e.g. Stockholm…

I am officially an old fuddy duddy now though, as I was not impressed at all to see a couple with a little girl around the same age as my little boy wearing a We Are F*cking F*cked t-shirt… oh well…

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Habanero said:

I am officially an old fuddy duddy now though, as I was not impressed at all to see a couple with a little girl around the same age as my little boy wearing a We Are F*cking F*cked t-shirt… oh well…

At my hotel in the Docklands, a granny was wearing that T-shirt at the breakfast buffet. Now THAT'S a sight :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1