Berlin, October 28th 2022

Claudia O

• Claudia O changed the title to Berlin, October 28th 2022
On 7/4/2022 at 5:34 PM, Claudia O said:

Just saw on a site that the capacity is 1756 !! 

Wow, that small?! I'm really happy that I could manage to get a ticket. Although I'm worried about the pandemic (infection numbers, restrictions, personal risk) but I think I'll see what the situation is at the end of October. 

I can't really imagine, how a MUSE gig in such a venue will be like. I mean ... most people seated - how to rock a theatre from the 1920s?! Since I'm an art historian I'm a bit afraid for the architecture 😄

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Matthisdottir said:

Wow, that small?! I'm really happy that I could manage to get a ticket. Although I'm worried about the pandemic (infection numbers, restrictions, personal risk) but I think I'll see what the situation is at the end of October. 

I can't really imagine, how a MUSE gig in such a venue will be like. I mean ... most people seated - how to rock a theatre from the 1920s?! Since I'm an art historian I'm a bit afraid for the architecture 😄

Haha they already played in that venue in 2009 and it’s still alive 😂 

You’re  lucky to grab a ticket so enjoy the show I hope I’ll get a ticket as well some day… 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Matthisdottir said:

Did you get seats or standing? It‘ll be standing for us  

Edited by Claudia O

They only had standing to choose from, we thought about the balcony before … but now I‘m happy with standing. (usually I always tell people that sitting at a rock gig would be impossible for me, but as it will be very packed ) .. we‘ll see 🙂 

Edited by Claudia O

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know if there are places to buy unwanted tickets for this Berlin show?  For example if someone can no longer attend?   Viagogo are charging 520-735 Euro!  And they might be scam tickets.

The reason I ask is I live in Australia and will be flying to Europe in October.  I was supposed to be in Dusseldorf/Dortmund to see 90's industrial band Ministry for my birthday.  They have just cancelled their whole European tour! 😭

I've found that this Berlin show is on the same night I was supposed to see Ministry.  I will change my travel plans and come to Berlin.  I know the venue is small and is long sold out, but I was wondering if someone could offer any suggestions on how I might be able to obtain a single ticket, whether purchase a ticket from someone who can no longer attend or any other means?

The first time I saw Muse was in Milan on my birthday way back in 2003.  Since then, I've seen them across Australia, Europe and America.  The possibility of seeing Muse in Berlin for my birthday in 2022 would be truly amazing.

Thanks for any help you may be able to offer 😃

Edited by eagle_eye
error

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All, highly unlikely long shot but if anyone has 2 x spare tickets I’m happy to pay face value. Me and my partner are coming to Berlin for a long weekend from the UK and have seen that Muse are playing the same the same weekend. It’s a tiny venue so it would be incredible to see Muse play such a small value and make the trip. We’ve looked on Twitter and Viagogo but they’re a tout site so the prices are insane. Just give me a message on here if there’s any tickets going, thank you! 

• 1 month later...

I wonder how many of you where there, standing next to me maybe… we were standing on Matts side, bit more left from his mic stand, 3rd or 4th row. People were singing loudly, jumping … when I look at videos on yt, „our“ corner looks very lively! The middle-section as well, some French and British Musers were there 😊 but the right corner, on Chris side looks a bit … calm! 

The setlist was great, never heard Newborn and Assassin before! The Gallery was nice, and relaxing 😅 Minimum kicked ass, as did Won‘t stand down, Kobk and Waff 🤟👍 

Edited by Claudia O

• 3 weeks later...