Very true! Maybe someone will tell them to be more loyal to their fans :chuckle:

:yesey:

Then it's fine by me :D

Very bad misreading! :facepalm: I knew there was something wrong, since you wouldn't tell someone to look up if she is retarded. :facepalm::LOL:

Ok, I'll settle the payment with Dom then :cool:

:LOL::supersad:

042.jpg

"I should have won sexiest male :phu: "

Yeah, because now that we're not related there's nothing that can stop me :awesome::facepalm:

No! :eek::vomit:

:LOL: He's almost 30 as well.

Matt get out of my head ! :fear:

Aww that's pants :(

And ooo have fun! :happy:

And yes i will or else :fear:

Snap i ALWAYS have to make the effort now to talk to someone it's pants.

Thankies :happy: and you have fun at your gig as well

I hate boys hey aren't worth my time :noey:

Then it's fine by me :D

The only way I'd end up on Muse's DVD is because I'd do something silly at a gig or if Kirky came and interviewed the queuers .chuckle:

I could do that :eyebrows:

Like if you flashed Muse right? :eyebrows:

Examples?

NordoffRobbinsSilverClefAwards2010AuctionYz-S8v6A5d5l.jpg

Ok, I'll settle the payment with Dom then :cool:

:LOL::supersad:

042.jpg

"I should have won sexiest male :phu: "

I hope that in money, not in.. uh... favours :LOL:

A very unfortunate misreading :chuckle:

The caption really fits! :LOL:

Like if you flashed Muse right? :eyebrows:

Examples?

Like if I took part in an insane girl-snogging action on the barrier. :happy: ...oh, you meant examples for the pervy tweets, didn't you :$

Very bad misreading! :facepalm: I knew there was something wrong, since you wouldn't tell someone to look up if she is retarded. :facepalm::LOL:

:LOL:!

_ANN2325.jpg

:happy:

Whoa, this photo is so pretty! :supersad:

1f7d26c4-32e1-4050-8414-ba1e26f6ad58.jpg

I had one of my worst nightmares last night. I dreamt I was pregnant. :stunned: And what really creeped me out was that I had not the slightiest idea when I had sex or anything. I'm so glad it was only a dream, because for a moment I even believed it was true. :stunned:

I had one of my worst nightmares last night. I dreamt I was pregnant. :stunned: And what really creeped me out was that I had not the slightiest idea when I had sex or anything. I'm so glad it was only a dream, because for a moment I even believed it was true. :stunned:

I dream that too from time to time and I am always pregnant in like the 8th month and have no clue why and who and everything :chuckle:

1799686_height370_width560.jpg

It's a Wolstenbaby :yesey:

:LOL:!

Whoa, this photo is so pretty! :supersad:

I dream that too from time to time and I am always pregnant in like the 8th month and have no clue why and who and everything :chuckle:

1799686_height370_width560.jpg

Dreams.

If you dream of being pregnant or having a baby it's normally a sign that you are either in the process of, or about to have a brilliant idea that will be worth your while. Moneywise.

It was the first time I dreamt of something like this. I was only in the second month or so and therefore my belly wasn't that big, but still. It felt weird.

It's a Wolstenbaby :yesey:

Oh my God, I saw Chris last Sunday, do you think it would be possible that...? :eek:

Dreams.

If you dream of being pregnant or having a baby it's normally a sign that you are either in the process of, or about to have a brilliant idea that will be worth your while. Moneywise.

Hm, sounds cool. :cool: I'm curious whether it's gonna work.

1ddac6d6-4bb1-4e17-8c7d-47be6cb9fca4.jpg

Dreams.

well, that never worked with those dreams before though :indiff:

omg, my friend and me are laughing so hard we are crying :LOL::LOL:

72916537.jpg