:LOL:. I watched some idiot movie on TV today (Cheetah Girls? Srsly traumatizing :'(.). and they all were wearing leopard printed stuff there :stunned:. I mean, ffs they had EVERYTHING - even the bed sheets!!, in leopard print :stunned:.

Now I appreciate that Dom wears JUST SHIRTS and a belt with that print :LOL:. If it was more, it'd be too much.

:ninja:

28l5ism.jpg

What on earth do you mean? :phu:

28l5ism.jpg

What on earth do you mean?

:LOL:. But that's a gift from a fan! It doesn't count :phu:. + he wore that once :rolleyes:.

DUH :p.

It's not as overused as all the shirts and jacket :LOL:. and of course epic belt :cool:.

too much *faints*

hi!

Spider-Dom-3-dominic-howard-15329414-500-667.jpg

Dominic James Howard - making all of the girls faint since 1977 :cool:.

About this picture you posted - I saw the original picture like a month ago and it was a real shock for me :LOL:. Dom version looks so much better :phu:.

Hello Dominic Howard's Privates appreciation thread! It would be rude not to post this here:

b343be6934c9486a89ab123.jpg

:LOL:. We need to get Dom a cute little kitteh from the zoo :happy:. Then it grows up and he can show off with it on the red carpet making all people run away :cool:.

:stunned: Nipple rings freak me out...

He is definatly going to regret them!!! I will be shocked if he doesn't!

:happy : I am still in love with it.

I am thinking of adding this on the other side of my bliss tattoo on my ankle so basically i will have bliss on one side of my ankle and on the other will be the wings :happy ::

placebo_tattoo.jpg

But i am not 100% yet i am going to think loads about it and ask loads of people what they think first. After all friends know what suit me more then i know what suits me :stunned :...

when he showed it me it was in the middle of class i was like :eek:

i said that but he was like 'they all mean something to me' so i dont know

that would be pretty cool :) but it is up to you though

at first i thought you meant have to wings on your back like the picture :stunned::LOL:

Hello ; ).

*coughs*.

Dom_Howard_(28).jpg

:eyebrows :.

how i wish there was more to that photo ;)

hey hey NME!!!!!!

2s1g4.jpg

so hot!!!:stongue :

when is the NME awards on tv?????

:LOL:. But that's a gift from a fan! It doesn't count :phu :. + he wore that once :rolleyes:.

DUH : p.

he wears it to bed, not that i would know :shifty::shifty:

Dom753.jpg

:yesey:. I can imagine him being a hot baby :cool:. no matter how wrong it sounds :wtf:.

MusePA230211.jpg

Another picture :awesome:.

hehe, hot baby :LOL: stop, I can`t stop laughing now :LOL::LOL:

about the pic^^ - Dom, you can`t wear that t-shirt with that jacket, I´m sorry but it`s just wrong, he is spending too much time with matt - bad style influence (I had to tell this):chuckle:

tumblr_lh36o3X3mL1qdyijeo1_500.jpg

Smile!:awesome:

hehe, hot baby :LOL: stop, I can`t stop laughing now :LOL::LOL:

about the pic^^ - Dom, you can`t wear that t-shirt with that jacket, I´m sorry but it`s just wrong, he is spending too much time with matt - bad style influence (I had to tell this):chuckle:

tumblr_lh36o3X3mL1qdyijeo1_500.jpg

Smile!:awesome:

:LOL:. But what? Also - Dom as a baby...he had to be born with perfect teeth...I mean, teethless Dom? :wtf:. Impossible :noey:.

Yeah, I told my friend the same about this! That shirt is too much with that jacket - only light coloured shirts would look good with it - but well, he's so proud of buying this motherfucking, epic jacket he'll wear that even in the summer in Africa :rolleyes:.

Oh yes, but at least - Matt looks waaayyyyy worse than Dom :LOL:. + Dom got awesome shirt *takes off the jacket* and he'd look perfect :cool:.

:pimp:. what a cute pie!

27237_379414656871_356782036871_3978416_5377716_n.jpg

Edited by AMfrompoland!!

:LOL:. But what? Also - Dom as a baby...he had to be born with perfect teeth...I mean, teethless Dom? :wtf:. Impossible :noey;.

Yeah, I told my friend the same about this! That shirt is too much with that jacket - only light coloured shirts would look good with it - but well, he's so proud of buying this motherfucking, epic jacket he'll wear that even in the summer in Africa :rolleyes:.

Oh yes, but at least - Matt looks waaayyyyy worse than Dom :LOL:. + Dom got awesome shirt *takes off the jacket* and he'd look perfect :cool:.

:pimp:. what a cute pie!

27237_379414656871_356782036871_3978416_5377716_n.jpg

ok, now I`m imagining baby Dom with full grown teeth :facepalm: I guess I`m gonna have some weird dreams today :chuckle:

chris is the most stylish today :yesey:

yeah Dom, take it off!!:D(please)

old NME...

Dominic-Howard-Matt-Bellamy2.preview.jpg

ok, now I`m imagining baby Dom with full grown teeth :facepalm: I guess I`m gonna have some weird dreams today :chuckle:

chris is the most stylish today :yesey:

yeah Dom, take it off!! (please)

old NME...

Dominic-Howard-Matt-Bellamy2.preview.jpg

His mother surely had a massive shock seeing her little son with all those perfect teeth :noey:. :LOL:! It'll be a pwoper dream! :awesome:.

:yesey:. chris srsly look better than Dom and Matt here :yesey:.

If Dom replaced that jacket with some leather jacket or whatever he's got in his closet - it'd surely look better :yesey:. Or some other shirt, please :stunned:. Looks like a match fail :noey:.

:cool:. Perfect style...and Matt :LOL:. Granny coat <3.

27237_379414651871_356782036871_3978415_4624833_n.jpg

His mother surely had a massive shock seeing her little son with all those perfect teeth :noey:. :LOL:! It'll be a pwoper dream! :awesome:.

:yesey:. chris srsly look better than Dom and Matt here :yesey:.

If Dom replaced that jacket with some leather jacket or whatever he's got in his closet - it'd surely look better :yesey:. Or some other shirt, please :stunned:. Looks like a match fail :noey:.

:cool:. Perfect style...and Matt :LO L:. Granny coat <3.

27237_379414651871_356782036871_3978415_4624833_n.jpg

Well I can still hope it will be pwoper dreams with adult Dom :shifty: Yes, Please!:DBtw. I just read on NME thread that people are thinking that his leopard jacket is disaster :noey: This jacket is sooo cool imo. ::phu:

Dominic+Howard+x_b5050ea5.jpg

*back to NME thread*

Well I can still hope it will be pwoper dreams with adult Dom :shifty: Yes, Please!:DBtw. I just read on NME thread that people are thinking that his leopard jacket is disaster :noey: This jacket is sooo cool imo. ::phu:

Dominic+Howard+x_b5050ea5.jpg

*back to NME thread*

:chuckle:. Adult Dom would be better in a dream, indeed :yesey:. :phu:! Those people got NO fashion sense :noey:.

If there are some moar pics, plz post here :awesome:.

27237_379414621871_356782036871_3978410_640634_n.jpg

hey hey NME!!!!!!

2s1g4.jpg

so hot!!!:stongue:

Blimey, I've almost forgotten about the NME awards tonight!! :pope:Also, delicious nose photo. :$

:LOL:. We need to get Dom a cute little kitteh from the zoo :happy:. Then it grows up and he can show off with it on the red carpet making all people run away :cool:.

Oh my, this would be beyond awesome! :awesome: We need to save up enough money to buy him a leopard baby for his birthday this year. I'm convinced he's gonna be more than happy. :D

MusePA230211.jpg

Another picture :awesome:.

Yay Chris is there too! :dance: