Can't see the video either :(

I totally agree :happy: Dom as a frontman was pretty hot :stongue::LOL:

He took it so seriously compared to Matt playing drums as well!:LOL: Damn. Can send you the same PM as Starlike-Starlight if you like, with a song you're allowed to watch outside UK? :rolleyes: It's a stupid rule Sony has.

Been laughing at Dom's face in this way too much.:D

Sparkly-1.jpg

He took it so seriously compared to Matt playing drums as well!:LOL: Damn. Can send you the same PM as Starlike-Starlight if you like, with a song you're allowed to watch outside UK? :rolleyes: It's a stupid rule.

Sparkly-1.jpg

Haha, well - maybe he took the whole thing more seriously than Matt, but his headbang in the middle of the video was quite amusing to say the least XD

And his smile when he "sang" "they will not control us" melted my brain :$

Aww, that would be really nice *__* I could like...mute the video and play Womanizer in the background or something :LOL:

And his smile when he "sang" "they will not control us" melted my brain :$

His smile in general melts my brain. I have soooo much work to do but I'm just gonna post loads of pictures of Muse instead.

Smile-1.jpg

Laughing2.jpg

Laughing3.jpg

Pillow.jpg

That's a good idea, playing Womanizer in the background! Just got to work out how to make another copy...

His smile in general melts my brain. I have soooo much work to do but I'm just gonna post loads of pictures of Muse instead.

Smile-1.jpg

Laughing2.jpg

Laughing3.jpg

Pillow.jpg

That's a good idea, playing Womanizer in the background! Just got to work out how to make another copy...

Same here - on both counts :LOL:

His smile is just.... I can't put it into words. :$

Love your pictures *___*

Damn you, Sony! Sometimes I hate living here ... :shifty:

He took it so seriously compared to Matt playing drums as well!:LOL: Damn. Can send you the same PM as Starlike-Starlight if you like, with a song you're allowed to watch outside UK? :rolleyes: It's a stupid rule Sony has.

Sparkly-1.jpg

Can I have the link as well? That would be great, cause I can't see it either :(

:awesome::stongue:

Yay! I really love them all...but I want Dom to win it this year... he deserves it ^^ But seriously. Who the fuck keeps voting him down?! :eek:

I suspect Alex Turner and Brian Molko fans :shifty: Don't find them attractive at all :wtf:

And Dom's 3 :eek: :eek: Keep voting for Team Faffbag guys :dom: :dom:

Can I have the link as well? That would be great, cause I can't see it either :(

:awesome::stongue:

I suspect Alex Turner and Brian Molko fans :shifty: Don't find them attractive at all :wtf:

And Dom's 3 :eek: :eek: Keep voting for Team Faffbag guys :dom: :dom:

Yeah ... I thought so, too. Team Meerkat wouldn't do that to their fellow Musers, would they? :(

I only ever vote Dom up and Alex Turner down, to be honest :LOL:

I like Brian Molko, because I like Placebo...but I don't find him very attractive, either... same issue with Alex Turner - don't find him very attractive, still like listening to Arctic Monkeys, though ^^

03080000021.jpg

cap-00584.jpg

Muse-wallpaperscute.jpg

fa2c5717-e55b-47f1-98ef-c076d6c68e0f.jpg

That suit... *fans self*

Yeah ... I thought so, too. Team Meerkat wouldn't do that to their fellow Musers, would they? :(

I like Brian Molko, because I like Placebo...but I don't find him very attractive, either... same issue with Alex Turner - don't find him very attractive, still like listening to Arctic Monkeys, though ^^

03080000021.jpg

cap-00584.jpg

Muse-wallpaperscute.jpg

That suit... *fans self*

No they (we:ninja:) wouldn`t.:phu::chuckle: I`m voting for both, with 10 of course.:D

7wzg.jpg

Guest Sarah-x
mine? not really, tbh *still has a pink mohawk trauma* :ninja:

Yeah, I agree... Alex looked a lot better back then, but actually I still think Dom has a prettier face... and I love his style :eyebrows:

But it's okay at the moment, because Dom is first again XD ... *voted like a crazy fangirl*

000hd9z3.gif

I'm a bit surprised, though, that Brandon Flowers didn't make it into the Top 10 :stunned:

You know, actually I think Dom should have his own team, too...Matt has Team Meerkat...so Dom should have ...Team Faffbag? XD

team faff :LOL:

i love the coloured mohawk, especially when it was blonde

dom is very pretty :happy:

Guest Sarah-x

That suit... *fans self*

i saw that suit and the man in it live :happy: was a very good tight...i mean good night :shifty:

team meerkat wouldnt vote dom down... i dont think, they would want matt to win, but if matt cant then dom is perfect person to lose to :)

i saw that suit and the man in it live :happy: was a very good tight...i mean good night :shifty:

team meerkat wouldnt vote dom down... i dont think, they would want matt to win, but if matt cant then dom is perfect person to lose to :)

I saw him life in this suit, too :eyebrows:

It was indeed a very good tight/night :LOL:

He even turned around once... Enough said :ninja:

That's what I thought...if Dom doesn't win this, I'd still be happy for Matt, but I really hope Team Faffbag can beat Turner :shifty:

:LOL: at Team Faffbag. That silver suit was....very nice to see at Wembley.

Ok for all those who can't see it coz of the Sony rule, I think this link may work!

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=d111f4a9bccab2afb6a398&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

If it doesn't I may murder my laptop...

:LOL: at Team Faffbag. That silver suit was....very nice to see at Wembley.

Ok for all those who can't see it coz of the Sony rule, I think this link may work!

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=d111f4a9bccab2afb6a398&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

:eyebrows:

Thank you so much! Awesome video :happy: Some of the pictures are just :stongue: ....

*goes to watch it again*

078domhehe.jpg

DominicHowardD_H__.jpg

DominicHowardmyGod.jpg

Yeah ... I thought so, too. Team Meerkat wouldn't do that to their fellow Musers, would they? :

I only ever vote Dom up and Alex Turner down, to be honest :LOL

03080000021.jpg

cap-00584.jpg

Muse-wallpaperscute.jpg

That suit... *fans self*

I like Placebo and Arctic Monkeys as well but Alex and Brian hotter than Dom? Noooo :eek:

Ahhh, great pics :awesome: :awesome:

I saw him life in this suit, too :eyebrows:

It was indeed a very good tight/night :LOL

He even turned around once... Enough said :ninja

This suit is pure hotness :eyebrows:

:LOL at Team Faffbag. That silver suit was....very nice to see at Wembley.

Indeed :D Had a perfect view on them when they played on that platform (and especially Dom) :chuckle:

Awww, thank you very much :happy: :happy: You nearly killed me with it :supersad::awesome:

I like Placebo and Arctic Monkeys as well but Alex and Brian hotter than Dom? Noooo :eek:

Ahhh, great pics :awesome: :awesome:

This suit is pure hotness :eyebrows:

Indeed :D Had a perfect view on them when they played on that platform (and especially Dom) :chuckle:

Awww, thank you very much :happy: :happy: You nearly killed me with it :supersad::awesome:

Right, that's what I meant :happy:

Dom is just ... asdfaefasdflkjlkjlkjasdlfkjasdf. I think you get my point :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I wanna be that suit ... :ninja:

Glad y'all like the video. I should get bored more often. ;)

Thought so :)

Voted for Matt, too ^^... actually they both should be on Top with 10 :chuckle:(They totally would be if Alex Turner and Brian Molko Fans didn't exist :ninja:)

Splash.gif

Love that gif. HOW is Dom third suddenly?! This can't be right... *goes away to vote like crazy*

That suit... *fans self*

That picture is woah... Hands up who looked at Chris first! :p:stunned:

I wanna be that suit ... :ninja:

Nearly chocked when I read it :LOL: :LOL:

Glad y'all like the video. I should get bored more often. ;)

Love that gif. HOW is Dom third suddenly?! This can't be right... *goes away to vote like crazy*

Definitely :p:awesome:

Team Faffbag just HAS to win :dom: :dom:

Thanks! I got it from Zara :happy:

Nice picture, btw - I love Muse's Twitter pictures, some of them are pretty funny :LOL:

Never heard of the place :chuckle:

And snap i love them so much haha!

Espically when they have dom in them :eyebrows:

:LO L::L OL::LO L:

plotting things to do to spoil the pdt girls' fun :indiff:

Brandon didnt make it! :eek: but he is ever so good looking! :stunned:

TEAM FAFFBAG!!! :dom::dom::dom:

:( Stupid Meerkat ruining our PDT fun! :chuckle:

I like Brandon i think he is just yum :chuckle:

:dom: Go Faffbag!!!

matt_and_dom_meteors.jpg

Never heard of the place :chuckle

And snap i love them so much haha!

Espically when they have dom in them :eyebrows:

:( Stupid Meerkat ruining our PDT fun! :chuckle:

I like Brandon i think he is just yum :chuckle

:dom: Go Faffbag!!!

matt_and_dom_meteors.jpg

I thought Zara was some kind of international shop... I might be wrong :LOL:

Yeah! I think I laughed for days when I saw that picture of Dom in that tight leopard printed overall :chuckle:

Oi, don't you make fun of Maffoo! I love that he kinda looks like a meerkat, it's cute :LOL:

But well...let's just keep voting, Team Faffbag! :dom::dom::dom:

Brandon is very yum, btw ^^ I think he at least should be above Billy Joe Armstrong and that My Chemical Romance guy :eek: (And he definitely is hotter than Alex Turner :shifty:)

tumblr_lb2jdcwRDp1qdyijeo1_500.jpg

Just found this and practically melted...:$