Well, hopefully by the end of the month :eek:

Yeah, it's a campaign by MTV for Human Rights. The Killers and Radiohead had also participated in 2008 and 2009 :yesey:

Keep us/me posted :ninja:

*still confused a little* On FB I read that the next single would have been MK so I assumed that was the vid...but that has nothing do with its release, if it is released. Right?

Keep us/me posted :ninja:

*still confused a little* On FB I read that the next single would have been MK so I assumed that was the vid...but that has nothing do with its release, if it is released. Right?

Trust me, you'll know if I get accepted :yesey:

No no, as far as I know it's not going to be releashed as a single. They just gave it to MTV for that campaign, but it will hopefully be played a lot. My sister told me that last summer they played the Killers' one all day long on MTV :happy:

muse511.png

Trust me, you'll know if I get accepted :yesey:

No no, as far as I know it's not going to be releashed as a single. They just gave it to MTV for that campaign, but it will hopefully be played a lot. My sister told me that last summer they played the Killers' one all day long on MTV :happy:

muse511.png

:LOL: Then we'll party? :awesome:

Ok, now it's all clear, thanks. I thought it was their video, only based on that. If it's for a campaign, it's different :chuckle:

P1010118.jpg

Yes :supersad:But there's stuff I love more :ninja:

Aww but I don't think I managed to get any photos of what you like. :( I was miles away from the stage.

:happy::kiss:

I did too :stunned:

:eek: You got hugs too didn't you?

P1030609.jpg

Is he actually holding more than one drumstick or is he caught in the movement? :erm::wtf:

Just one drumstick, the cameras they were using were being weird. They had delay effects on them so at one point, Matt had 2 heads, which was odd.