Hysteria

Fury

Starlight

Time Is Running Out

Stockholm Syndrome + Dead Star/The Groove Outro

-----

Plug In Baby

More Grooving Baby!

Bloody hell I'm never going to hear Exo-Politics live!...am i? Seriously I've seen Muse 10 times since BH&R was released and not once have I heard Exo :'(

I pray to God that they play it tomorrow night in Sydney *crosses fingers*

Guest Bennett
hey did anyone see the video they played on the big screen during the end of invincible, with like a guy getting shot in the head, i mean wtf?

also GA was great i was about 5 rows back and thats where the real fun is, if u get to far towards teh barrier at the front there isnt any moshing happening, all in all a great night. also did anyone hear matt play parts of wolfmothers women in a couple of the solos?

you tool. you need to get out more. how have you not seen that footage before? it's..umm..extremely famous :|

http://www.famouspictures.org/mag/index.php?title=Vietnam_Execution

The second best night of my life! The best was at festering hall 3 meters from the front right in front of Matt! Alas last night in seats , albeit as good as seats as you could get.

Can't understand why people go to rock concerts and sit down , are they dead? Even noticed the people in front of us had ear plugs in their ears..wtf????

Apart from missing out on rbs pretty happy with the set list..Just a great great night..

My pic contribution (it's not a lot but that's because they ALL came out blurry. My friend has better ones so I'll post them when I get them. This one's the best one):

1.jpg

Pretty sure this was during Take A Bow.

12.jpg

Later on in the carpark. Matt in the grey, Chris in the blue, and Dom's head. I don't know who's that getting in the car.

13.jpg

Dom's nose in the closest car. Chris is in the other car. And the wanker from Jet having a smoko and beer.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/fake-secrets/P1010034.jpg

Muse!!!!

..there was this pretty old bloke in his 50s I think on my right, and he told two girls standing in front of him to sit down. Ah well.

When Fury came on, I was literally screaming my lungs out...and yea, the people around me were just kind of like "Wha? What song is this?"

Nice pic! Oh man, if I were those girls I would've made sure that old git went home with a black eye. :mad: Cockhead.

And, haha! I was like that for Fury too. Everyone around me were going "oooh! hmmmz, a new song!" lol

Lostwhispers, thanks for posting your pics :)

Debi, he played that at the Patriot Center in Fairfax, VA also, I have the flac file for that and can send it to you if you want :)

Ahh, I'm running out of space on my comp! Do you have a link instead? Thanks anyway :)

That was by far the best I've ever seen Muse! The one strange thing was that one of my friends (well actually she's my friend's wife) DIDN'T LIKE IT! She didn't enjoy herself! Is she mad!?

I loved the way they played Micro cuts! (My fave live track)

Did anyone else see myself, Nuber Beer and my Aussie Bugger? No-one came up and said "hello" :( I thought I heard my name at one point, but I was so hyped up after the show I didn't know what was going on!

Oh well, gotta go to work now. Whoo.

Thanks for the photos, everyone! The Checks were okay, I thought they had quite a diverse sound. Seemed to be Muse fans too. I liked their first couple and last songs, but I thought it fell apart a bit in the middle (like filler tracks). I was laughing at the end of matt's ditty on the piano before Feeling Good; everyone was screaming and I was like 'it's not that big a deal guys...' I agree that most people were screaming and stuff if not necessarily getting up, whch is fine by me as long as they're enjoying themselves in the way they prefer. Did see people looking bored though... But if anyone had told me to sit down, depending on how nice I was feeling I would have told them to stand up, or I would have swapped seats with them if it had bothered them that much.. it's a Muse gig, let poeple dance! Oh yeah, and awesome Stockholm Syndrome and Knights.

Thanks for the photos guys! =D Hehe. Awesome stuff! Hehe.

I'm suffering from post-Muse syndrome now, bloody hell. I hope they come back again so I can mosh this time. Urgh!

Oh, and I thought The Checks was rather alright live, not my type of music, but yea, they were technically good. The lead singer was an awesome entertainer, just spasming across stage. Heh. But the rest of the band was pretty... dull. Hm.

yeah i'm still waiting on a response :(

maybe compress it in some other program first? no idea sorry mate, i have great software for all those kinds of things, but that's not much use to you.

I didn't mind the checks i gotta say. and I'm the opposite of everyone here, I think for the future I'll only get seated tickets. I'm truly just too small and light for the mosh. That and some chick ripped a chunk of my hair out, wtf?

Archived