Melbourne Rod Laver Arena!

Claireness

God im starting to get so excited now knowing its only a little over 24hrs till we get to see Muse, Im totally addicted to Fury & its my fave song at the moment, ive got no idea how many time ive watched the live version from 2004 , I really hope they play it tomorrow night, Even if they dont i know its still gonna be a fucking mind blowing show all the same :D

Here is a link to the video i mentioned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMCmFWTdA9g

Esseth: Aw... lol. What are you intending to do after the gig? Are you waiting for them at the back? Because if you are, I could probably meet you there. =D I'll be alone, unfortunately. -.-

lol, thats why i was really hoping to do a bit of a get togetherm with wonderful peoples from here. otherwise its bored and alone wanderings of melbourne.

keep me companies? :D anyone?

I think they do block off the underground carpark because that's where their buses will be parked. At least it was that way for when Justin Timberlake did his show..

Take a bag with pockets. And make sure you go over to the big, girl security with short hair. She kinda looks like a guy. She's cool. Twice I've gone past her, (like last night for The Killers) and all she does is peer in your bag. Unlike the other tossers who stick their hands in and rummage through. ;)

And speaking of The Killers, last night they played a bit of Can't Take My Eyes Off You. Nearly died! Now that's one song I'd like to hear Muse play live. Maybe they were hinting something...

Gaah! One more day..

ahh thankyou! i shall look out for that security guard.

lol, thats why i was really hoping to do a bit of a get togetherm with wonderful peoples from here. otherwise its bored and alone wanderings of melbourne.

keep me companies? :D anyone?

I'm up for gettogethers after. I could do a bar trip or something, but I probably won't drink anything. Heh. And yea, we could just hang out in the hotel room and blast Muse or something (ok, not blast, just play Muse... -shifty eyes-). Heh. Or yea, just chilling outside Rod Laver. Whatever. I'll PM you my mobile number Esseth. =)

And yes! Less than one day, I'll be an excited, very very happy girl outside Rod Laver!!! =D

I'll be carrying my red and black striped bag with my blue dead bunny on it! So come say hi if you see dead bunny!

I had a friend email me at work today with one word. "Excited?"

I think they're all a bit sick of me at the moment. :$

Not as sick of me as they will be on Saturday when they chuck a games night that my brother is also invited to! :LOL:

Said friend later asked if I was counting down the hours. My reply? "Nope! (30 hrs 27 minutes)

I'm up for gettogethers after. I could do a bar trip or something, but I probably won't drink anything. Heh. And yea, we could just hang out in the hotel room and blast Muse or something (ok, not blast, just play Muse... -shifty eyes-). Heh. Or yea, just chilling outside Rod Laver. Whatever. I'll PM you my mobile number Esseth. =)

omg you SO have to do a bar run for us! and i shall beg everyone on thursday to let us stay at your hotel/house, so watch out!

and look out for someone wearing bright blue jeans and say hi.

lol, make it a bit easier and also tell us that you are a human, alive and will be at Rod Lava for muse :p

I am human, I'm alive and I'll be at Rod Laver for Muse :D

I can't really think of anything I can wear to get someone to recognise me. Actually, I'll probably be wearing a Hawthorn Hawks wristband. It's bright yellow and brown...and I'll be hanging around Door 14 if anyone wants to visit me.

I'll be bringing a camera! Hehe. I'll be seated, so it'll be awesome! =D Hehe. And my camera listens to me, so that's good.

GravitysRainbow: Yea, I wouldn't mind just getting drinks for you guys, going to bottle shop, then crashing over at Esseth's hotel room. Hehehe. Of course, smuggling you three in first. Lol. And that's only if Esseth agrees. Heh. xP

And yes! Just a couple more hours! (Well couple as in... 24 hours++). Hehe.

i have an exam tomorrow morning and it's getting incredibly hard to concentrate on studying because my brain is just screaming 'MUSE!'

Omfg... I totally know what you mean. I was just trying to read today, and I kept getting distracted by this forum and by the thoughts of seeing Muse, and my friend online wasn't helping because she kept telling me that I had had had to go to the back door. And I was like so hyped up and argh! Lol. I need to study. ><

Oh, and good luck with your exam anyway! =)

Archived