Melbourne Rod Laver Arena!

Claireness

Omg i almost melted when you mentioned them playing Glorious live. But noo ever since they released it they've never played it live.

AND ATTENTION TO ALL WHO HAVE FOXTEL:

there is a Muse special on Saturday on Channel V!!!

Waah! :'( But didn't they play it once in Japan, aaaaaages ago? It would be good to hear it on this tour, I reckon. Still, I'm trying not to get my hopes up.

And, shit, I don't have Foxtel.

Omg i almost melted when you mentioned them playing Glorious live. But noo ever since they released it they've never played it live.

AND ATTENTION TO ALL WHO HAVE FOXTEL:

there is a Muse special on Saturday on Channel V!!!

Ah. Cheers for that.

I shall record it and put it on my computer somehow. I also have other live stuff that Channel V had from BDO and there was a clip from when Muse played outside the studio. IT'S SO AWESOME.

Ok i need to get my head off of Muse for 5 minutes. So far my day has consisted of waking up to Muse, listening to them in the shower (lol) and watching the Absolution Tour and Hullabaloo dvds.

Can I ask if anyone knows if MUSE will be setting up a stall to sell their merchandise during the day of their concert in Melbourne? I didn't manage to get any tickets for the concert but I would like to purchase some of their merchandise for my friends.

Will they set up the stall outside of Rod Laver or inside? I have never been to Rod Laver so pardon me for asking this question. Do i need a ticket to get in? Any idea on what their merchandise will be this time round as in the designs?\

Thanks alot! :D

Can I ask if anyone knows if MUSE will be setting up a stall to sell their merchandise during the day of their concert in Melbourne? I didn't manage to get any tickets for the concert but I would like to purchase some of their merchandise for my friends.

Will they set up the stall outside of Rod Laver or inside? I have never been to Rod Laver so pardon me for asking this question. Do i need a ticket to get in? Any idea on what their merchandise will be this time round as in the designs?\

Thanks alot! :D

I think there's normally one just outside Rod Laver that sells official stuff before the show. I think... You don't need a ticket for that one but you do need one to get inside.

Then there are always people selling shirts after the show for $10 outside but they're fake ones and I just would not buy them because they leave them on the floor and they look cheap.

this is Perth's set list if you haven't seen it yet. Damn no Bliss but it's still a fucking awesome list.

Possibly incorrect order

1. Take a Bow

2. Map of the Problematique

3. New Born

4. Butterflies & Hurricanes

5. Citizen Erased

6. Sunburn

7. Apocalypse Please

8. Supermassive Black Hole

9. Soldier's Poem

10. Invincible

11. Fury

12. Riff + Starlight

13. Hysteria

14. Time Is Running Out

15. Stockholm Syndrome

Encore

16. Plug In Baby

17. Knights of Cydonia

Damn... still very little Showbiz songs. Argh!!! But o well. It's good enough. Hehe. SUNBURN! W00ts!!!! -goes crazy- Lol.

That's what I did. :LOL:

Matt's like, "This one's from 2001, or maybe 2000, if you remember it."

I was like, "It's Sunburn, MOOHAHA." And the piano began. :D:LOL:

Lmao! Go you Goya!! XD W00ts! I remember in the Singapore gig they did, there were these 2 girls who did this really really pretty signboard which said "Sunburn please!" on one side, and then when they played it, the girls flipped it around and it said "Thank you! *lips*" Lol. It was so cool. =D

Awww... hehe. I personally haven't managed to get my hands on Fury yet. =( Any idea how I can get it? I can't seem to find it on the iTunes online store and argh! Just driving me insane! >< Am I just looking in the wrong places? -shifty eyes-

Checked Muselive? There's a chance, though it's an official track.

Awww... hehe. I personally haven't managed to get my hands on Fury yet. =( Any idea how I can get it? I can't seem to find it on the iTunes online store and argh! Just driving me insane! >< Am I just looking in the wrong places? -shifty eyes-

I can send it to you if you want. I also have a bunch of other random muse songs if you want them.

Guest Bennett
Lmao! Go you Goya!! XD W00ts! I remember in the Singapore gig they did, there were these 2 girls who did this really really pretty signboard which said "Sunburn please!" on one side, and then when they played it, the girls flipped it around and it said "Thank you! *lips*" Lol. It was so cool. =D

do you talk like that in real life?

Archived