Melbourne Rod Laver Arena!

Claireness

Awww! Lol. That's so cute. Hehh. xP I was at Muse's Singapore gig early this year, and there was this pretty middle-aged couple, probably about 30s I might say. And yea, they asked me my age, and I said "18" and they were like "Oh! That's surprising!" I was like "Wha??" Lol.

30s is NOT middle-aged. Not even close. Nu uh. No siree.

I'm proud. I think I managed to get my brother the ultimate gift with a ticket to this. He picked me up last night with Absolution blaring from his car going "I hope they play this and this and this and this ....." He'd barely heard any Muse prior to me buying him a ticket and him deciding he wanted to listen to all their albums before he saw them.

Off topic: Said brother is also a primary school music teacher. One of his grade three students (about 8 or 9 years old) told him that for Hallowe'en she was dressing up as an emo. When he asked her what she thought an emo was, she said "someone who wears dark clothes and dark makeup and looks sad and cuts themselves". My bro asked if she was going to cut herself and she said "no, we have a cat so I've got that covered!" Honestly, I don't know whether to laugh or be terrified by this. (Mostly I'm laughing.)

:LOL:

I agree. We'll take megaphones, and be like, "HELLO! I AM [insert user] AND I AM PART OF THE MUSE.MU COMMUNITY! I AM SEEKING OTHER USERS. {pause} I like long walks on the beach and good food. Call me."

Ok, I am so doing that now. :D

Oh and yeah, all the teeny boppers who go, "Omg!11!!!!1!!one!1!! I LOVE MUSE!!!111!!!!!11!1one!!1!1!!!1!1! THEY ARE WICKED!!" Just... KEEP AWAY. LET THE GROWN-UPS HAVE THEIR FUN. Not that I'm a growned-up. :D

I'm totally going to find a megaphone now.

ah Far From Serenity I was at the gig that ended after about 100 people got kicked out for brawls and then it spilled out on the street.

Great night. The Duvtons? The Landlords? Fire Underground?

i heard about that. my mum knows one of the duvton's mothers. and ive heard of the other two but have never listened to any of it.

did you go to FFS's last show?

and back onto muse. to people who catch the train, how is everyone getting home if the last ones leave at around 12am? cause i dunno about everyone else, but i plan on staying to find the band.

30s is NOT middle-aged. Not even close. Nu uh. No siree.

I'm proud. I think I managed to get my brother the ultimate gift with a ticket to this. He picked me up last night with Absolution blaring from his car going "I hope they play this and this and this and this ....." He'd barely heard any Muse prior to me buying him a ticket and him deciding he wanted to listen to all their albums before he saw them.

Off topic: Said brother is also a primary school music teacher. One of his grade three students (about 8 or 9 years old) told him that for Hallowe'en she was dressing up as an emo. When he asked her what she thought an emo was, she said "someone who wears dark clothes and dark makeup and looks sad and cuts themselves". My bro asked if she was going to cut herself and she said "no, we have a cat so I've got that covered!" Honestly, I don't know whether to laugh or be terrified by this. (Mostly I'm laughing.)

Lol ok fine, not middle-aged then if you wish to say so. xP Hehe.

And woa... that whole cat-cutter thing is just freaky, but yea, funny as well. Lol. I hope she grows up alright. o.O

i heard about that. my mum knows one of the duvton's mothers. and ive heard of the other two but have never listened to any of it.

did you go to FFS's last show?

and back onto muse. to people who catch the train, how is everyone getting home if the last ones leave at around 12am? cause i dunno about everyone else, but i plan on staying to find the band.

Probably Marvel. Everybody knows Marvel. I'm not sure if I got to see FFS' last show, was it at Cranbourne?

I'm staying the night in the city just hitting the bars all night. Got my National Politics exam a few minutes before hand.

Probably Marvel. Everybody knows Marvel. I'm not sure if I got to see FFS' last show, was it at Cranbourne?

I'm staying the night in the city just hitting the bars all night. Got my National Politics exam a few minutes before hand.

Umm no it was at the castle in dandenong two weeks ago. But was the Canbourne one you're thinking of Battle of the Bands? Cause i went to that.

Ahh i hate times of exams. Atleast Muse will destress everyone :D

Heh, luckily the friend got to see 'em at Festival Hall in January.

Also, I doubt my parents will pay for me to see Muse again for a while. They don't get the whole idea that they're awesome live.

At Festival Hall, official tshirts were $40, but you just walk outside for about 10min down, and there'll be a random selling tshirts for $10.

At Festival Hall, official tshirts were $40, but you just walk outside for about 10min down, and there'll be a random selling tshirts for $10.

Oh... $10?! Wow... I hope that happens in Rod Laver, but hm... nah, I'll stick with the $40. They deserve that. Lol. And I don't like the idea of wearing a Muse T-shirt I only paid for 10 bucks. -shifty eyes- Just not... good. Hehe. xP

<sidenote>I wonder what it's like to be called a random... hehehe.</sidenote>

aint that cutting it a bit close? i got rid of one of my exams that day cause the earliest i would have gotten into the city was 2pm.

aww now i really wanna watch labyrinth.

and to think my work used to play Starlight. it was kmart. blame them. they destroy everything.

Well I was being considerate at the time because my friends aren't that nuts about it, now one of them isn't even going due to financial trouble, so I could be earlier than that but I don't consider two hours before the time to be cutting it close anywho. I will do my best to get as close as possible though naturally. :)

Oh... $10?! Wow... I hope that happens in Rod Laver, but hm... nah, I'll stick with the $40. They deserve that. Lol. And I don't like the idea of wearing a Muse T-shirt I only paid for 10 bucks. -shifty eyes- Just not... good. Hehe. xP

Don't get $10 shirts. You don't know where they've been. At least with the $40 ones you can see they're wrapped in plastic before you buy them ;)

Archived