Melbourne Rod Laver Arena!

Claireness

lol emma you should so have your myspace DP as your forum one. that has to be one of the most awesome pics ive seen :p

and i wanted to get a muse bag, but i was told its a "man bag" w/e that is and that they are bad

The one of my on the tiny elephant from the zoo? Or my current red pants one? LOL. :p

yah, i got into the shop today. they are cheaper on white, and you have to buy the shirt.

and if you want one let me know what you want on the front and back / color. i think she said like 13 on white and 20 on color.

i can buy shirts for cheap at somewhere like target or some shit. and once i get mine, maybe next week you can all see it

Hmm. If you wanna get yours done and show us, I'd be keen. Where are you getting it printed? Myer Basement?

Yeah, 5:30ish or something sounds good for those seated people.

Agreed. Now I've just gotta get the 10 people I'm going with to come at 5.30, LOL.

22 days! :D:D:D

The one of my on the tiny elephant from the zoo? Or my current red pants one? LOL. :p

Red pants :p it was gold

Hmm. If you wanna get yours done and show us, I'd be keen. Where are you getting it printed? Myer Basement?

Place up here in bendigo, some printing place, talked to them after work yesterday

boarder* xP

Thanks for the spellcheck teacher :p

Red pants :p it was gold

Place up here in bendigo, some printing place, talked to them after work yesterday

Thanks for the spellcheck teacher :p

Cheers. I also own a blue pair. And wear white braces with them. :p

Ahh, only just noticed where you're from. Myer would be more expensive anyway. Getting it done then?

Yea apparently The Checks are doing the supports. Hm. Listening to them on Myspace now, and they're pretty alright. o.O Shall listen to them more. -shifty eyes- Lol.

Yeah they aren't half bad actually... :\

iTunes free single of the week ftw :LOL:

oh just crap like stripping off his shirt and acting like he thought he was the shit.... idk i just was watching going omg, i hate these guys

And then there was the whole "We've got one more song for you." Everyone cheers, "But this song is going to be 10 minutes long" or something like that that made me just think he was a dick.

Woot! I'm back in Melbourne now!

And then there was the whole "We've got one more song for you." Everyone cheers, "But this song is going to be 10 minutes long" or something like that that made me just think he was a dick.

Woot! I'm back in Melbourne now!

oh yeah i remember how gay that was, and then he goes "don't forget to stick around for muse" *cough* no one would pay to see you live, we were only there because we were forced to sit though it :p

and awesome, welcome back to awesomeville :D

oh yeah i remember how gay that was, and then he goes "don't forget to stick around for muse" *cough* no one would pay to see you live, we were only there because we were forced to sit though it :p

and awesome, welcome back to awesomeville :D

:LOL: That's why at the second show we were sitting so we arrived AFTER we knew they had finished because we didn't want to see them again. I shudder just thinking about them. Seriously the worst band I have ever seen.

Thank-you! I'm looking forward to some awesome muse madness very soon!

Archived