Melbourne Rod Laver Arena!

Claireness

get them all!!!!

at wembley i got a hoodie and a tshirt, then i went back for a belt. i justified the hoodie cos it was cold, & the tshirt cos you have to buy a tshirt. the belt...? well, i tried to convince myself i needed another belt cos my other one was crap, but basically it was cool and had horses on it. i did talk myself out of the bag and the scarf though...

at wembley i got a hoodie and a tshirt, then i went back for a belt. i justified the hoodie cos it was cold, & the tshirt cos you have to buy a tshirt. the belt...? well, i tried to convince myself i needed another belt cos my other one was crap, but basically it was cool and had horses on it. i did talk myself out of the bag and the scarf though...

I only bought a t-shirt at Wembley (well one for my Dad as well but that doesn't count) But I think I have about 5 Offical muse t-shirts now. I did really want the belt to though!

Howdy my Aussie brothers and Sisters.

Firstly i'm not complaining at all, just intrigued

How the hell did NZ get such cheap ticket prices????

Aussie is approximately $100.00 nz a pop, NZ is $70.00 nz. Does this price mean they'd be bringing full set etc? Or are cheap tickets a sacrifice of something, or is promoter loosing out? hmmm, interesting. I guess the $100 guarentees everything eh!

I'm coming to the Melbourne gig, I wasn't about to risk missing out on seeing this beast of a band in Oz in the hope they would come to NZ and they are.....not to worry, gonna be loose!!!!!!! See a very committed Muse fan!

Hi all,

i live in sydney and have 2 tickets for the sydney show on the 17 November, I just found out over the weekend that one of my closest mates is getting married on that same day (he told me it was on the 10 November previously), so am unable to attend. I still would love to see Muse however and will be in Melbourne on the Thursday and Friday, am posting on the off chance that someone is willing to part with 1 ticket or knows someone that does.

Cheers

I reckon it's this guy...

[ATTACH]2385[/ATTACH]

If anyone's seen him, you'll know how fantabulous he is! He rocks!

I wish he'd support them with his alien space music!

or maybe he should do a cameo on Supermassive Black Hole or Knights of Cydonia!

Lmao! I've seen him on the streets a couple of times, and I just can't help but give a giggle everytime I do. Lol. Hilarious, but I must say, rather talented too. Hehe. xP

awww now i feel like im missing out, having not seen this guy :(

Aw no worries, you should be able to see him on the streets in the evenings. I'm not sure which days he'll be there, but try weekend evenings. Heh. ;) He does mostly techno stuff. And yea, basically just stands on his pedestal and moves like a robot although he's dressed as an astronaut. Heh.

Aw no worries, you should be able to see him on the streets in the evenings. I'm not sure which days he'll be there, but try weekend evenings. Heh. ;) He does mostly techno stuff. And yea, basically just stands on his pedestal and moves like a robot although he's dressed as an astronaut. Heh.

lol sounds awesome to me, a techno-robot astronaut guy, what more could one ask for :p not living in melbs i miss out on heaps of awesomness

43 days children! Psyched much?

I heard that Panic! At The Disco was supporting them. If it's true Muse are a little down on my respect-o-meter. Surely they can do better? (No offence Panic! fans)

Anyone else from Gizzy/Macedon Ranges way going?

Panic?! Please no... I mean, I like Panic! but, yea... them supporting Muse is a little... I don't know, weird. They just... don't match, not really.

Maybe there might not be a support act afterall. And Muse will play longer. Yea, just a little fantasy I have. Heh. Happened in the Singapore gig I went to, but then again, there isn't much "band talent" in Singapore, so maybe that's why. Lol.

Panic?! Please no... I mean, I like Panic! but, yea... them supporting Muse is a little... I don't know, weird. They just... don't match, not really.

Maybe there might not be a support act afterall. And Muse will play longer. Yea, just a little fantasy I have. Heh. Happened in the Singapore gig I went to, but then again, there isn't much "band talent" in Singapore, so maybe that's why. Lol.

Nah, Panic are off writing their next album (according to this weeks NME that I read on the train this morning) so it wont be them. It'll be some random Aussie band I'd reckon.

Archived