Matt Bellamy Conspiracy Theories

LipGlossy

Did anyone else read Matt's interview with Q magazine? Especially the conspiracy theories bit? The Queen and most other world leaders are Lizards. We are all aliens. George Bush is responsible for 9/11 not Al Queda. The U.S.A. secretly rule the world. According to Matt anyway lol xD

Well just an interesting random fact I learnt today:

Humans descended from primates, yeah thats common knowledge! But our earlier ancestors were.....reptilian! :eek: Now Matt would find that interesting eh!

(Or is this common knowledge and I'm just ill informed:$)

Well just an interesting random fact I learnt today:

Humans descended from primates, yeah thats common knowledge! But our earlier ancestors were.....reptilian! :eek: Now Matt would find that interesting eh!

(Or is this common knowledge and I'm just ill informed:$)

Unfortunately we're not of reptilian descent. :p That would be the pigeons. :eek: Mammals and reptiles split from amphibians iirc, not mammals from reptiles.*

/killjoy

*not an expert, I recall this from a single semester of Dinosaurs class. :LOL:

Guest nick913
Did anyone else read Matt's interview with Q magazine? Especially the conspiracy theories bit? The Queen and most other world leaders are Lizards. We are all aliens. George Bush is responsible for 9/11 not Al Queda. The U.S.A. secretly rule the world. According to Matt anyway lol xD

you should check out current affairs lolz

Archived