I saw that. My reaction:

:eek:

:'(

It's creepy! Besides, as of late I think the LOLZ is going a bit downhill....meh....

Chris9-5.jpg

Me too. The first lolz thread was completely brilliant. Now... it's kinda forced. I still laugh, but....

and not that I'm helping matters at all, but....

:D

010.jpg

Me too. The first lolz thread was completely brilliant. Now... it's kinda forced. I still laugh, but....

and not that I'm helping matters at all, but....

:D

010.jpg

Unfortunately I wasn't around during the first thread - though I did read through the entire 2nd thread, and the first half or so of it was hilarious. One of the reasons I joined the board was so I could comment on it :chuckle: Then the third one rolled around and everyone wanted in on the fun, not that I'm against that, but....I don't find photoshops and forced jokes funny :erm:

I feel like I'm being mean and such a debbie downer. I'll stop.

Chris! :awesome:

Chris6-6.jpg

Unfortunately I wasn't around during the first thread - though I did read through the entire 2nd thread, and the first half or so of it was hilarious. One of the reasons I joined the board was so I could comment on it :chuckle: Then the third one rolled around and everyone wanted in on the fun, not that I'm against that, but....I don't find photoshops and forced jokes funny :erm:

Chris6-6.jpg

:chuckle:

:chris::dom::matt: I made these three :happy:

:facepalm:

IMG_1563.jpg

Chris6-6.jpg

I was a lurker during the first thread, but I read the entire thing. :LOL: Really wished I saved every single one.