[YT]
[/YT]

oooh thanks! i actually watched that series and i remember them being on it - just didnt recognise it from those pics!

as for Chris on there - Mr Wolstenholme my full attention is always on you when im watching muse lol so dont be under any other elusion! would i go for a pint with him? hell yea! i have to say ive previously gone for the frontman in general and Chris is the 1st bass played im mad on and for once im the frustrated bass player fan that would rather see more footage of them than the frontman!:LOL:

more nice piccies thank you!

Oh my theres too many hot pics of him to comment on! However i do particularly like this little selection!!

Hulla - to me hes just got 1 of those arses you want to grab and maybe slightly dig your nails into lol thats cos its got some meat on it! ;P unlike matt's and dom's theres nothing there!! As those nice tight white trews demonstrate its perfectly rounded! ;)

Matt's got one now :p Dom... well... he lost his. :p Chris is def the biggest, though. XD

btw, I'd help picspam, but I can't access photobucket for some reason and I'm depressed.