I should bring my drinking habit under control.

Judging by all those pics you've posted ...no,you definitely shouldn't. :p

Well... Friday was puré cheese, saturday was :awesome:

the stage, even though it looks great from far away... If u are in barrier from where the corner starts until half of the moving platform you can't see to the other side... To that add that

Matt us 2 1/2 inches tall :chuckle: i had Chris side for friday and i could only see

Matt's Hair from time to time :(

i don't know if this wembley was better ir what... But taking the cheese and those minor stage issues at least for

me Wembley was amazing :musesign:

:awesome:

What about Exgenesis? Did they play it?

Edited by HullaGirl

Guys, do any of you have that pic of Chris with one of his sons - I kinda need it for a French presentation to go with "Il se soucie de son famille" and I can't find it on google. Thankoo :)

a) it's not allowed here to post personal pics with any of the band members here

b) I really don't think you should use a picture with Chris and his son on some kind of presentation of yours. :wtf:

I mean there used to be a picture on the first page of google - may not even be the one I was thinking of - but it was literally right there when you searched his name so I didn't really think it was 'personal'. No biggie, it's only for a little French thing on why you think a celebrity should be more popular and I was making a slide on "He cares for his family"

I mean there used to be a picture on the first page of google - may not even be the one I was thinking of - but it was literally right there when you searched his name so I didn't really think it was 'personal'. No biggie, it's only for a little French thing on why you think a celebrity should be more popular and I was making a slide on "He cares for his family"

Hmmmpppppf. I still don't like it. :phu: Sorry,but that's just the way I feel.