Muse.mu fan presale...

The 7th Sign

I searched for the gig I am wanting to attend and found that the tickets go on sale on the 7th of June, but there is also a fan "presale" on the 4th of June. It says that more info is coming soon, but it's almost the 4th and I really don;t wanna miss out if the tickets go like AC/DC did. Anybody know how I can access this presale? I am a Muse.mu member so that helps, but I don't see a link to how I'll be able to access it.

I searched for the give I am wanting to attend and found that the tickets go on sale on the 7th of June, but there is also a fan "presale" on the 4th of June. It says that more info is coming soon, but it's almost the 4th and I really don;t wanna miss out if the tickets go like AC/DC did. Anybody know how I can access this presale? I am a Muse.mu member so that helps, but I don't see a link to how I'll be able to access it.

Check your email :) You should have an email in your inbox with the name of "Australia Stadium Pre-Sale" (or something along those lines), just click on that and all the information should be there. Or try your Muse.mu page (log-in and then click on your name in the top right) and there might be something on there... the email is your best bet though - i received one about a week ago i think...

Check your email :) You should have an email in your inbox with the name of "Australia Stadium Pre-Sale" (or something along those lines), just click on that and all the information should be there. Or try your Muse.mu page (log-in and then click on your name in the top right) and there might be something on there... the email is your best bet though - i received one about a week ago i think...

What?! For presale or announcing the tour itself?

Thanks =] but I don't think I've received the e-mail, it's taken me almost a week to recieve the account verification email from Muse.mu so I think there's something up with their emailing system (because others have had the problem too).

Can you tell me what the info is? =] or is it all codes that you need to input with ticketmaster or links or whatever?

What?! For presale or announcing the tour itself?

Sorry, just announcing the tour - not the pre-sale... my bad :facepalm: I ignored it cause i'm in the UK, but i remember getting one... sorry guys, I meant *if* there was any information was out, that's where it would be, not that's *where* it is :$

Keep an eye on the forums aswell. Once the presale code is sent people will usually post it in one of the threads, so there is a fallback position there if you don't receive the email. It'l more than likely be something creative like 'uprising'

The one for the 2007 tour was supermassive:LOL:

Keep an eye on the forums aswell. Once the presale code is sent people will usually post it in one of the threads, so there is a fallback position there if you don't receive the email. It'l more than likely be something creative like 'uprising'

The stadium gigs had a different code for each user, so you definitely need to keep an eye on your emails. I'd assume they're going to do the same for this tour...

creative code again... EURASIA:)

Archived