Production Rehearsal Photos

KirkBot

Lmao. He looks around so awkwardly, doesnt know what to do bless him.:p

I had to chuckle when the guy was skulking in the bushes - it took security that long to figure out there was someone trying to crash the set. :LOL:

There was be home for those Musers who want to see the band up close and behind the scenes. :LOL:

This set is truly epic!

Although I'm glad I'm GA/Level 1 for Wembley, not level 5...I wonder whether they'll be able to see that well.

On this photo it looks kinda like dom's drums might slide in through the back...maybe it comes open or something? it looks that way to me. And the big yellow wires might do something? Matt did mention on Radio 1 about them rising through the stage or something? Who knows :D I really can't wait for Wembley!

That stage is one immense beast :)

Has anybody seen that video in which two guys get into the sound cheking of Muse with the new scenery with a camera? jajaja, they run like two children that have been caught by their mum when the security man see them. Chris had just to hallucinate of suddenly seing two guys running in front of the scenery when he was cheking the bass Beautiful new decoratings, a bit strange, it looks like a space city, I think very proper to their sound, Muse's music needs always big spaces to boom, and resound. I hope someday they decide to play a short special orchestral tour in auditoriums in the open air with all their simphonic songs, with a dreamy operistic performance.

Has anybody seen that video in which two guys get into the sound cheking of Muse with the new scenery with a camera? jajaja' date=' they run like two children that have been caught by their mum when the security man see them. Chris had just to hallucinate of suddenly seing two guys running in front of the scenery when he was cheking the bass Beautiful new decoratings, a bit strange, it looks like a space city, I think very proper to their sound, Muse's music needs always big spaces to boom, and resound. I hope someday they decide to play a short special orchestral tour in auditoriums in the open air with all their simphonic songs, with a dreamy operistic performance.[/quote']

This has been discussed. And yes, it was most humourous :)

Archived