Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

If I recall correctly...

Gate 3, 4, 7, 10 and 11 are on the lower area. The indents you see on the floor area are where the gates are. Top left if Gate 3, bottom left is Gate 4. Top right it Gate 11 and bottom right is Gate 10.

The rest of the Gates are on the top area, for everyone that is seated.

If I recall correctly...

Gate 3, 4, 7, 10 and 11 are on the lower area. The indents you see on the floor area are where the gates are. Top left if Gate 3, bottom left is Gate 4. Top right it Gate 11 and bottom right is Gate 10.

The rest of the Gates are on the top area, for everyone that is seated.

I would imagine that is the case, yeah. It seems logical I reckon.

Same. ;)

I didn't get to bed till 2am last night. And ended up having a dream about werewolves, with Apocalypse Please playing in the background. :facepalm:

You have music in your dreams?? That must be cool....

Even when I dream about being at Muse shows, they just stand there, not playing anything, until I get shitted off.

Same. ;)

I didn't get to bed till 2am last night. And ended up having a dream about werewolves, with Apocalypse Please playing in the background. :facepalm:

I keep having strange muse related dreams. One, I got to BEC, the realized I didn't have my ticket. Eventually snuck in to the GA area to find a tiny room with a small stage.

You have music in your dreams?? That must be cool....

Even when I dream about being at Muse shows, they just stand there, not playing anything, until I get shitted off.

Yeah, usually really distinct music as well.

A dream I had about three weeks ago, I was at a Muse concert in the mosh pit. The band opened with Starlight, but it wasn't like the studio version, or any live version I have heard. It was like I made up my own in my head. :eek: Too bad the song ended shortly after it started because the audience all left because the poor choice of opening song, and that's when I woke up.

waiiiiit a sec, its all slowly coming back to me now.....when i went to my last concert at bec, i was sitting and i went through door 10 which was on..... the right side....... does that help? i think sebby's map is right

Check a few posts up. I posted where the all the floor Gates were.

And yes, Gate 10 is on the right, at the back.

A dream I had about three weeks ago, I was at a Muse concert in the mosh pit. The band opened with Starlight, but it wasn't like the studio version, or any live version I have heard. It was like I made up my own in my head. :eek: Too bad the song ended shortly after it started because the audience all left because the poor choice of opening song, and that's when I woke up.

wierdest one yet - last night

i went to go to the concert early, and between the gates and the doors, there was a total-wipeout style obstacle course. halfway there i realised i was the only one on the course, looked at my watch and realised it was 10pm. :LOL:

And so you should!! I'd leave too if they opened with Starlight!

i went to go to the concert early, and between the gates and the doors, there was a total-wipeout style obstacle course. halfway there i realised i was the only one on the course, looked at my watch and realised it was 10pm. :LOL:

:LOL: awesome dream.

this was a while back,

I was in the moshpit but i couldnt see the band i was just drowning in people then my dream changed and i was on stage where matt asked me to draw an elephant...

really really random

:LOL:

Defs weirdest for me, was when I had a dream that I was playing soccer at some world class soccer school in Exeter. And Matt was the new kid, but the weirdest thing - we were all like 12-14 years old. :chuckle: We become good friends, but at the end of the dream he left to join his band and then I woke up. :(

And so you should!! I'd leave too if they opened with Starlight!

So would I probably, yet in the dream, I was the last one left....even Chris and Dom had left. :LOL:

Also, "Pwoper Brisboardian"...I so wanna put that as my Usertitle on the first of next month.

:LOL: awesome dream.

this was a while back,

I was in the moshpit but i couldnt see the band i was just drowning in people then my dream changed and i was on stage where matt asked me to draw an elephant...

really really random

<3 :LOL:

So would I probably, yet in the dream, I was the last one left....even Chris and Dom had left. :LOL:

Also, "Pwoper Brisboardian"...I so wanna put that as my Usertitle on the first of next month.

<3 :LOL:

Bahahaha, they'd seen enough!! :p

Do it!! Lets make it a thing!! :LOL:

Somehow, Starlight as the opener is like Matt putting GL or FG on the set list. *ques Dom and Chris to leave* :chuckle:

DONE! But until the first of the month, going in my sig. :D

Goooooooood. That goes for all Brisbane people. It's like the Lemon Law, it's gonna be a thing!

I'm gonna make a sign tomorrow.A3 size I'm thinking, cause I don't want to have to carry around anything too big :LOL:

I hope it's not too hot for the gigs, I wanna be able to wear my red suit haha...

I'm actually getting quite excited about these gigs, the media are really talking it up that it's going to be pretty massive. I'm actually convinced now that Muse will play a few rarities, maybe not as many as everyone is hoping for, but at least 1 per night. I know I will enjoy it either way though.

Just another thing: I've randomly been looking at Tickets on Ebay and noticed what seating sections are at what gates and I think I've roughly worked out the gate locations if this is of any help to anyone...

[ATTACH]12983[/ATTACH]

Woo, gate 11! Chris's side :D

I want to try for the other side if I can though, just cos I'm a bit obsessive...

Archived