Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

I finished exams yesterday :D:party::dance:

So now I have much more time to waste on here haha

Well done for you! :p

i was confused about that too :stunned:

Yeah, but I think I might be right though. You can't add too many tags, so no other ones can be added until people who have already made tags get rid of theirs.

Isn't it because they is already too many and new ones can't be added unless the old ones are deleted by the people who created them? Because I can't do it either. :(

Yeah, you have to tag at the start of the thread and once they are all full, then no new ones can be added. So you have to wait for someone to delete one before a new one can be added. And the people who have added tags, can change them whenever they want (which I just did :p)

Eww, SOSE. What's wrong with English though? :$

english is awesome, we just have a stupid assignment, story writing is stupid. all the other things we've done have been awesome, like parodying iron chef. funniest unit ever. :LOL:

sounds fun :D we did macbeth in english last term, i cant stand shakespearean language...its just anoying :LOL:

Shakespeare makes me want to die. :LOL:

For the line up, is anyone else bringing fold out chairs :LOL: i'm sure i heard it off someone on here then stole the idea :D

thats a good idea...would you eventually end up ditching it though?

nah, my parents are picking my stuff up off me at probs 5. i should bring an esky with 30+ coke cans, and a porta-potty.

and a tent.

and a horse.

:LOL: and knights of cydonia just happened to be playing

then he will be caught by a seedy looking mexican and a group of small mexican children will throw tomatoes at his face. before a seedy looking teeth man will like his face, and i will save him with my horse, Paisley from being executed via rope. I then shoot the the teeth man with my lazer gun, and then me and Matt make musically talented babies.

then he will be caught by a seedy looking mexican and a group of small mexican children will throw tomatoes at his face. before a seedy looking teeth man will like his face, and i will save him with my horse, Paisley from being executed via rope. I then shoot the the teeth man with my lazer gun, and then me and Matt make musically talented babies.

:LOL:

this thread is so god damn distracting. Ive got science crap due tomorrow and its going no where

yes, i've done 1 sentence of sose in the last 20 minutes. should probably go now :LOL:

AAAH, less than 3 weeks :D:D:D:D

Archived