Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Good. Now I can vent my childish jealous anger. I think this is an appropriate time to quote Cee Lo Green and say a big "fuck you" to triple j and "fuck her too." Obsessed? Knows nothing of Lake Como or Exo-4? You've got to be fucking joking. :noey:

I think they should have done a sort of "show us your dedication" type comp to let the people REALLY dying to meet them shine!

As long as her favourite song isn't SMBH or NSC, she deserves it :chuckle:

59 days and 23 minutes!

Yeh she said it was Dark Shines, (and they played it).

She seemed cool, entered 20 times? By post. (sounds like she put a lot of effort in, so she deserves it (tho her Muse facts could use a brush up.)) And the winning answer was pretty good.

So it looks like it's an airport trip for me then. Who's with me!?

damn, i would have loved to enter that... too young... i was thinking of doing it anyway but i never got around to it.

eh, ima sneak around the back and climb the fence at the gig lol...

My cousin got backstage at Daft Punk, by saying to the guard that he's here for work experience with a dj 'he made up'.:p

There were 2 guys that got into Matts house ages ago... i think they said they were plumbers? i'll find that interview...

They were gas men. They tried to read Matt's gas metre.

And they made fun of his hair.

So he kicked them out and told them to buy his next album.

:LOL:

FIFTY-FIVE DAYS!!!!

wowzers, i was away on a school camp for three days, and i got back on here thinking i'd miss lots.... lol apparently not :LOL:

:dance: So close. :D

Brisbane thread is kinda dead. :(

But welcome back! Hope you had fun at camp. I've been doing maths homework for the last week. Ergh.

oops, sorry 52 days now. I cant count :facepalm:

haha thanks yeah camp as awesome! It was a year 11 leadership camp to get us ready for all the glory of year 12 next year! :p

And Jegarr, i know how you feel! i have two maths tests i really need to study for... ughhh

So how has everyone been?

oops, sorry 52 days now. I cant count :facepalm:

haha thanks yeah camp as awesome! It was a year 11 leadership camp to get us ready for all the glory of year 12 next year! :p

And Jegarr, i know how you feel! i have two maths tests i really need to study for... ughhh

So how has everyone been?

Ahh good old Year 11. I did that leadership camp with my old high school. Fun Times.:p

Nothing much has been happening for me. Looking forward to Dec for 2 reasons, Muse, and my Manson guitar replica will be finished! Sooo excited for that.

Ahh good old Year 11. I did that leadership camp with my old high school. Fun Times.:p

Nothing much has been happening for me. Looking forward to Dec for 2 reasons, Muse, and my Manson guitar replica will be finished! Sooo excited for that.

Ohh wow. Thats so awesome. Which one did you get?

Archived